+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Bad Girls Club 8: Las Vegas

Re: Bad Girls Club 8: Las Vegas

I'm curious to see if this Bad Girls Club Madness is going to lead to an all stars season of the show. If so my dream cast is : Tanisha, Tiffany, Natalie, Flo, Kristen, Char, Lauren, Stasi and Judi. No one from the current season is worthy of being considered an all star, especially the girls who participate in jumping people.
    combatcutie likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG, I CANNOT stand those twins. Talk about being ridiculous. If I were Elese and the other girls, I would wait for them to go to lunch and do the same thing to their mattress or maybe even burn it LOL
    Ace Medallion likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Only watched the first 15 minutes last night and I cannot tell you how much I cannot stand the twins and Erica. The twins think they are so great and beautiful. Erica talks about finding Jesus, but yet still does horrible things to people. I don't think Jesus would approve of you ganging up on one girl
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Hahahaha, the twins were so afraid of Elese's sister. They are all bark and NO bite. I love how they kept running to Erica to get her to back them up when they heard the sister say something. Stand up for your freaking self if you are so dam* tough.

Oh the previews for next week look awesome. I love how the one twin was saying it wasn't fair for it to be 4 against 2. Um, hello....it's called KARMA beyotch. It was perfectly fair when it was 6 against 1 when it was Elese, but now that it's you guys, it's not fair. PUH-LEASE
    its_glinda_now likes this.

The twins talk a big game but they are the definition of weak... they don't have a backbone between the two of them. Their dad is a moron too so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

That's hilarious that they are crying to the producers... That's not fair, it's four on two

I hope something happens to bring them crashing down to earth. That could actually save this season.

BWAHAHAHAHA...the producer called them out on their antics LMAO Boo hoo it's not fair that it's 4 against 2. Oh PUH-LEASE It was okay when you were saying its elease against the 2 of us.
    its_glinda_now likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHA...the producer called them out on their antics LMAO Boo hoo it's not fair that it's 4 against 2. Oh PUH-LEASE It was okay when you were saying its elease against the 2 of us.
    Wasn't that just fantastic?! "So, basically, you've gotten a taste of your own medicine and you can't take it?" My boyfriend and I about died laughing. And then when they tried to say they had always been nice to everyone? These girls are a real piece of work, I can NOT wait for next week!!
    combatcutie likes this.

The twins are vile and repulsive. I too was loving when the producers called them out! He said what everyone in the audience was thinking.

Mimi leaving was so random and weird. I actually liked her but she was a terrible casting choice for BGC cause she was too nice.

I absolutely loved the fact that the twins got their asses whooped. They so deserved more than that. I am so glad that they are gone and got a piece of their own medicine.

I felt really bad for Christina. Why would they jump her like that??? She didn't feel comfortable b/c they all ignored her and never tried to get to know her. Then when she announces she is leaving, they take her shit and throw it off the balcony. REAL MATURE. I so wish Erica would leave b/c she is sooooooo annoying

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast