+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Bad Girls Club 8: Las Vegas

Re: Bad Girls Club 8: Las Vegas

The first episode was so good but these girls are just ridiculous. What the heck was I thinking liking the twins and their little red haired sidekick?! Yuck! They are so weak. When Jenna lunged at the twins all they could do was slap her? Really? And then that girl hit her with a shoe? Jenna would have worked them and they were obvs scared. You can't claim to be tough and then just totally bitch out like that. I am so tired of hearing them run their mouth and I know it's just going to get worse because they "got Jenna kicked out of the house". Ugh!

I miss Judi.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'm so annoyed with production allowing these girls to touch the other's belongings. WTF?? I would be totally p*ssed too if someone touched my stuff for no reason. They were baiting her. I can't stand the red head, she needs to go NOW
    scoot13 likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I don't understand why they can touch their stuff either.... that is just wrong. I don't get how five girls can be taking cheap shot swings at the new girl and none of them get thrown out.

That pink haired beeatch is super weak. She wouldn't last a second in a one-on-one situation. Her and the twins deserve each other. I hope karma pays them back... that would make it worth watching, which it isn't right now IMO.
    combatcutie likes this.

i don't get why they are allowed to attack the new girl like that. i was hoping all six of them would get kicked out and get 6 new people. the red/pink hair chick is the absolute worse and the others are utter dummies for following behind her.

and stasci needs her ass beat for what she was wearing at that "mansion" party.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    I don't understand why they can touch their stuff either.... that is just wrong. I don't get how five girls can be taking cheap shot swings at the new girl and none of them get thrown out.

That pink haired beeatch is super weak. She wouldn't last a second in a one-on-one situation. Her and the twins deserve each other. I hope karma pays them back... that would make it worth watching, which it isn't right now IMO.

I usually find this show very entertaining but the last episode was just frustrating and disgusting. They should NOT be allowed to A) mess with personal belongings or B) pull each others hair. I don't understand how Jenna gets sent home for throwing a pool ball but all those troll followers get to stay after they straight up jumped the new girl. This is just deplorable. I'm hoping these girls, especially the red head and the twins, see their behavior and cringe but these girls are so delusional they are probably proud of their behavior. Gross.

Plus this "hatred" is starting to seem so forced and silly. They hated the new girl just because of her picture before she even set foot in the damn house! Ridiculous!
    combatcutie likes this.

I'm not understanding why they wouldn't give the new girl a chance before making a judgement on her. I don't know if anyone picked up on how racist the twins are, but they keep saying things like "she's the only white girl, white this and white that". They are disgusting and their father is PATHETIC. Every time one of them talks to him, he is wondering what kind of drama they caused. He should be helping them realize that it is time to grow the f*ck up and not fight about every little freaking thing. They have this experience to help them get over that and he's putting fuel on the fire.

As for Erica, the red head, UGH, she is so nasty ugly and ridiculous. She looks like she is 40. Wasn't she the one yelling at Amy for butting in when she was fighting with Jenna....screaming "ONE ON ONE". What happened to that when one of the twins touched the new girl and she touched her back???? There was absolutely no ONE ON ONE. They all jumped the poor girl. I hope she stands her ground and sends this scum and the twins home!!!
    scoot13 likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

right. that last ep was really a turn off. and they did jump that girl - if i was her, i would have called the police. she didn't do anything other than try to be sociable with those dumb broads.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    I usually find this show very entertaining but the last episode was just frustrating and disgusting. They should NOT be allowed to A) mess with personal belongings or B) pull each others hair. I don't understand how Jenna gets sent home for throwing a pool ball but all those troll followers get to stay after they straight up jumped the new girl. This is just deplorable. I'm hoping these girls, especially the red head and the twins, see their behavior and cringe but these girls are so delusional they are probably proud of their behavior. Gross.

Plus this "hatred" is starting to seem so forced and silly. They hated the new girl just because of her picture before she even set foot in the damn house! Ridiculous!
    scoot13 likes this.

It is just getting worse. What is with the twins??? Nothing like jumping a girl for no reason!!! They have double standards and think it is okay for them to draw crap about her, but she can't do the same??? LAME. I hope they go home soon.
    scoot13 likes this.

I am so over the twins! Like, do they really think they're hardcore when all they do it pull hair? That is like grade-school stuff. I can't wait until they get what's coming to them.

I liked Erika a little more in the episode because she finally saw that the twins are just being ridiculous and made an effort to talk with the new girl (who I really like).
    scoot13 likes this.

i am really hating this season. they should have sent the WHOLE house home and left elease after they jumped her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast