+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Celebrity Wife Swap

Re: Celebrity Wife Swap

I don't believe for a minute that Kate does all of that by herself. She had her "friend" there with Kendra the whole time. I'd better dollars to doughnuts that that is her nanny. And Kate going on and on about how she doesn't take time for herself? LMAO! Plastic surgery, trips without the kids to promote her books and she finds time to work out. She's a joke.

Kendra has a husband that treats her like a queen. She should spend more time with the little one, but pre-school is great for socializing your kid. Nothing wrong with that and giving him a leg up in his academics. He is four, after all.
    libgirl2 and LuckyMom like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I don't believe for a minute that Kate does all of that by herself. She had her "friend" there with Kendra the whole time. I'd better dollars to doughnuts that that is her nanny. And Kate going on and on about how she doesn't take time for herself? LMAO! Plastic surgery, trips without the kids to promote her books and she finds time to work out. She's a joke.

Kendra has a husband that treats her like a queen. She should spend more time with the little one, but pre-school is great for socializing your kid. Nothing wrong with that and giving him a leg up in his academics. He is four, after all.
    Does he go all day every day? I agreed with Kate you miss so much at that age. I am not saying Kate didn't miss these things, but right now, she is right imho.Nothing wrong with being treated like a queen, I think she could do a little more for him though.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Does he go all day every day? I agreed with Kate you miss so much at that age. I am not saying Kate didn't miss these things, but right now, she is right imho.Nothing wrong with being treated like a queen, I think she could do a little more for him though.
    I understood it that little Hank does go all day, every day (well at least M-F). And I thought they said he was only 3. That does seem like a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    I understood it that little Hank does go all day, every day (well at least M-F). And I thought they said he was only 3. That does seem like a lot.
    Hmm, it does seem a little excessive. You can say the kids should be kids for all concerned in this WF.
    -Andy Rooney-

I didn't watch this, but I know it was on. I have to say the whole concept confused me. Why is Kate on it? She isn't a wife....
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    From what was said, Hank doesn't do because Kendra won't, he does it because he wants to. He seemed to enjoy taking care ofeverything.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

From what was said, Hank doesn't do because Kendra won't, he does it because he wants to. He seemed to enjoy taking care ofeverything.
    I heard Hank say he should try and relax, yes. I just hope he does. I am not sure one person doing it all and the other doing very little is a good thing. I guess we will see if it lasts or not
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    Probably where they live and the wealthy lifestyle kids that age are going full time to school.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I agree, it was the first thing I said, like she does it all herself.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Kate was enjoying the perks of Hank a little too much. Kendra better watch her man,lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread