+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Celebrity Wife Swap

Re: Celebrity Wife Swap

Watching later on, just so I can cut on that bitch, Khate.

I really hope Kendra stomps a mudhole in her and walks it dry.

Or HANK does.
    Cootie likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

A show of extremes. I in no way believe the Kate does everything for her kids story. I also do not believe that Kendra spends no time with her child. The Gosselin Children are like tiny little soldiers in Kate's army. It's sad when kids are scared of getting dirty.smh

As far as little Hank he is the cuteness. Big Hank is not so bad himself. I felt for Kendra with 8 kids,lol. I think yes she should be doing more yes, Kate however seems to enjoy being smug about herself being do much better than Kendra somehow. I think if anything Kendra truly learned some things about herself and Kate not so much. Hopefully this is the last of her I will ever see. The twins,Cara and Maddie are a little to grown for my liking.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I liked Maddie, she was fine. Its hard being the eldest child - I know!

next week looks more of a train wreck
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I've only watched the first 15 minutes of the show, but already, I don't believe much of anything Kate says. She is not genuine, IMO. She is also so mean to her kids. Chores are fine, but OMG, lady your kids didn't choose to be housekeepers. AND there is no reason for her crabby behavior. Poor kids. The sad thing is they may grow up to be like their mom.

I've always liked Kendra. I still do.

I may finish watching this episode later this week.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

I watched just a bit of it and I agree, Kate is needs to let the kids be kids... make a mess every so often and get dirty. I understand with that many kids you need routine and chores, but relax a little bit.
    ness and Debb70 like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I watched just a bit of it and I agree, Kate is needs to let the kids be kids... make a mess every so often and get dirty. I understand with that many kids you need routine and chores, but relax a little bit.
    We dont really know that she doesn't. I mean they have a treehouse, I am sure they play in it.
    -Andy Rooney-

I had too much household responsiblity growing up and it wasn't right. I knew it then and I still see how it wasn't right. It bothers me when I see other kids have the same thing happen to them.

the fact those kids freaked out over eating tacos says they need to loosen up a bit.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

They do have a tree house, but it is locked, and mommy keeps the key in her bedroom. Probably never lets them in. They might get it dirty. The kids seemed to like Kendra, and she liked them too. She even said Mady was more mature than she is. I think she will use the experience positively. Kate seemed a whole lot nicer to the Hanks than she ever was to Jon and her own kids. I bet they never got to make putting toys away into a game. It was done military style with them. She also did have a husband that did anything she told him to. She didn't appreciate. Kendra, even though I thinks she is a little princess, does appreciate her husband. I hope she begins to help him out. Kate was just holier-than-thou and smug.

I would lock it if I wasn't with them. I mean its pretty high for the little ones to go alone. I think the kids were parenting Kendra a bit what does that chick do all day SMH.
    Shoepie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread