+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Celebrity Wife Swap

Re: Celebrity Wife Swap

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    That was so ridiculous. And I really liked her up until that point! I thought she was really good with Mick's family but the end was just crazy.
    I think it was hormones more than anything else. My DIL was like that.And she's a very level headed girl, not given to outbursts. They seemed happy enough at the end, and she said she overreacted. I liked them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think it was hormones more than anything else. My DIL was like that.And she's a very level headed girl, not given to outbursts. They seemed happy enough at the end, and she said she overreacted. I liked them all.
    You're probably right. Because based on the rest of the episode it did seem out of character for her. I was happy to see that it all worked itself out - they did seem to be happy at the end.

I loved Wife Swap when it was just plain old people, although the ones they chose were anything but plain old people , so I looked forward to this.
    I've seen a few of them & am extremely disappointed.
    All of these "Celebrities" & their families are extremely aware that they are on camera & seem like they are acting for the cameras. They all seem to be protraying their "image" or at least what they want it to be. It takes all of the fun out of it.

I hope they go back to the real life crazies like they had before & leave the celebrities out of it.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I enjoy this better, the out of control ones are not fun for me. I sure didnt like the dog poo near the kitchen, if thats what you call good image

I'll watch Wife Swap with anyone in it, celebrities or regular people.
    Enjoyed the last one with Antonio Sabato. I especially like it when the couples realize that there's more than one way to live your lives and make changes.
    Antonio's girlfriend really showed her youthfulness and immaturity on this episode. I was really glad she realized it and apologized. That show she's maturing.
    Although I still don't understand why young girls move in with a guy and have babies without marriage first. But then I'm old and old fashioned. I guess it really doesn't matter unless you have kids.

Celebrity Wife Swap returns on February 26th 8pm on ABC.

KATE and KENDRA. Should be interesting.

Kate Gosselin & Kendra Wilkinson To Trade Places On ABC's Celebrity Wife Swap - Yahoo! omg!
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    KAREN

Not sure how I missed the first Celebrity Wife Swap! I agree with you momrek06 it should be interesting! Plus, both Kate and Kendra are dropping their statuses so quickly, it'll make for good drama! Kendra from B to C, Kate C to F.

Sorry that was mean! LOL
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

I just posted this link in the Kate + 8 forum. It sounds like Kate was just as nasty as you would expect to Kendra's husband.

Kendra Wilkinson Baskett on 'Celebrity Wife Swap' premiere: 'I lost it' - Yahoo! TV

Ok I am confused. Kendra has a Hubby and Kate well she has kids so how does that work exactly?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

good question. another would be why is this cow on tv again?

+ Reply to Thread