+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Celebrity Wife Swap

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Wife Swap

I have liked Dee Snider on all the reality shows I've seen him on. He seems to be a real down to earth person, and evidently family comes first to him.

Dee will be on this year's Celebrity Apprentice (starts in February). I would not be surprised if he is one of the finalists. He's never afraid to work and put his whole self into it.
    mom2 and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    There's a slim hope that seeing his behavior on tv would show Flav how rude it is to pull out the cellphone when someone's talking. The only time that is appropriate is when it is a true emergency, life or death situation. However, I won't hold my breath.

I liked everyone else on this episode, and am waiting for the next one!

I just watched it yesterday. She was beyond patient with Flav. He was incredibly rude to her when it came time for her rules. I am surprised Dee didn't kick his butt. He looked ready to when she started talking.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

This last show with Niecy Nast and Tina Yothers was kind of tame, but I still enjoyed it. I am probably the opposite of Niecy but I have to say I agreed with her about Bobby. He gets it. Following through is a huge issue. Anyway, I love Niecy's new husband, too. The kids in this episode were all pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    This last show with Niecy Nast and Tina Yothers was kind of tame, but I still enjoyed it. I am probably the opposite of Niecy but I have to say I agreed with her about Bobby. He gets it. Following through is a huge issue. Anyway, I love Niecy's new husband, too. The kids in this episode were all pretty nice.
    Good to hear, start here in an hour

This is probably the first time I've liked Niecy Nash!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    This is probably the first time I've liked Niecy Nash!
    Same here!

Just finished watching the Dee Snider/Flavor Flav episode. I enjoy these shows when I get to know more about some of these people in their real lives, as opposed to them performing or celebrity gossip.
    I was very impressed with Dee and his wife and their family. They really seem to love and appreciate each other and they take their jobs seriously...he, his music and family and her, being a great mom and wife. Agreeing with another poster her, she probably does all that she does because that's just her personality type. Maybe she does too much for her family but they all seemed very happy and normal.
    Flavor Flav is totally self-centered and in love with himself. His wife is definitely just plain lazy. Every mom needs a break now and then but a break from your little child everyday from morning to evening when she doesn't work outside the house is ridiculous. But, apparently, it works for the two of them.
    I was extremely impressed with the older son but with the little attention he gets surprises me that he is so stable and mature. Guess that mentor he has really has made a huge difference in him because he didn't learn it from his parents.

loved this episode. Antonio's wife and her theatrics at the end though. smh
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

First time I watched this show and the last time. Ugh. While DH and I liked Mick Foley and his family, AS and his wife ... meh. What a drama queen. Ugh.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    loved this episode. Antonio's wife and her theatrics at the end though. smh
    That was so ridiculous. And I really liked her up until that point! I thought she was really good with Mick's family but the end was just crazy.

+ Reply to Thread