+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Celebrity Wife Swap

Re: Celebrity Wife Swap

Flav was an idiot last night What a spoiled brat! I felt very sorry for her eldest son.Flav took no notice of him.His wife wasnt the brightest knife in the drawer.I loved Dee and his family

Not only was "Flav" an idiot, his wife was a disgrace. She has a nanny, doesn't work but needs "me time?" If you have all this free time how 'bout using it to volunteer somewhere? Meals on Wheels? Homeless shelter? Something outside herself. It's hard for me to believe that she likes to spend her time reading self-help books - and crocheting and GAMBLING????
    As far as Dee's wife, she did a lot around the house, but I think that she does it because it's what she wants to do.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Not only was "Flav" an idiot, his wife was a disgrace. She has a nanny, doesn't work but needs "me time?" If you have all this free time how 'bout using it to volunteer somewhere? Meals on Wheels? Homeless shelter? Something outside herself. It's hard for me to believe that she likes to spend her time reading self-help books - and crocheting and GAMBLING????
    As far as Dee's wife, she did a lot around the house, but I think that she does it because it's what she wants to do.
    I think that's why Flav and his wife get along, they do their own thing.

I know alot of my neighbors don't work and yet the send their kids to daycare. Not my idea of parenting but its not odd anymore.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I know alot of my neighbors don't work and yet the send their kids to daycare. Not my idea of parenting but its not odd anymore.
    You've got to be kidding??!! I've never heard of that. Why bother to have children?? I don't get that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    You've got to be kidding??!! I've never heard of that. Why bother to have children?? I don't get that at all.
    Nope they need to do a Rea lhousewives of Del Mar CA.lol The kids around here, the girls give each other expense purses for Birthday gifts and the parents have no issues renting those party buses with stripper poles for prom,lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I agree with another poster, why have children at all then. You dont see their first steps, or hear their first words.I am old fashioned I guess

I don't think sending kids to daycare when you don't work would be the norm for most people. At least I hope not. I used to take my kids to YMCA programs and such, and had them in 2 hour programs etc. at around age 4 so they could learn social skills and have fun, but full time daycare...no. I only caught the last half of this show and Flav seemed very immature (surprise!). The constant texting etc. would get on my nerves, and I felt sorry for the kids as well. The other family seemed nice, so I'll go watch the full episode on TLC.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    I don't think sending kids to daycare when you don't work would be the norm for most people. At least I hope not. I used to take my kids to YMCA programs and such, and had them in 2 hour programs etc. at around age 4 so they could learn social skills and have fun......
    Nothing wrong with letting your kids participate in these programs...it'll only balance them our and help with social skills, which they need, as you said. In no way, does that belong in the same catagory as farming them out to day-care all the time. Doing that means you don't want to be bothered with raising your kids. Again I ask, why bother having them??? Being a mom was the best job I ever had...altho now, being a grandma is pretty darn good.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

There's a slim hope that seeing his behavior on tv would show Flav how rude it is to pull out the cellphone when someone's talking. The only time that is appropriate is when it is a true emergency, life or death situation. However, I won't hold my breath.

I liked everyone else on this episode, and am waiting for the next one!
    dagwood likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread