+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Celebrity Wife Swap

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Wife Swap

I think Ron works out, he still had guns, and although I don't like him that much, I didnt hate him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Ron Moss seemed to be the control freak, not Tyler. Ron made a critical comment about Brie's dress. He also criticized something else about her appearance... I don't remember what he criticized... his comment might have been about her hair. Ron said to Brie that he was sleeping alone and she was sleeping alone... did he really expect her to sleep with him? Tyler's controlling is just about how many calories he consumes. Tyler's house was small, but it is oceanfront property and in Malibu, so it must be expensive.

Also, I think the extras, such as the tandem bike, and the manner's instructor, might have been producer's ideas.

Who was the one with the plastic fruit?

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Ron Moss seemed to be the control freak, not Tyler. Ron made a critical comment about Brie's dress. He also criticized something else about her appearance... I don't remember what he criticized... his comment might have been about her hair. Ron said to Brie that he was sleeping alone and she was sleeping alone... did he really expect her to sleep with him? Tyler's controlling is just about how many calories he consumes. Tyler's house was small, but it is oceanfront property and in Malibu, so it must be expensive.

Also, I think the extras, such as the tandem bike, and the manner's instructor, might have been producer's ideas.

Who was the one with the plastic fruit?
    When she was fixing the dinner for company he said something like "You are going to change, aren't you?" very demeaningly. Then he said something like "You are going to wear your hair down aren't you? -----(his wife) always wears hers down." once again demeaningly & kind of sexist.
    Then after he made the wistful comment about each of them sleeping alone, he went to her & asked her if her marriage was really sexual or sensual or passionate or something like that, & talked about how his was, in kind of a TMI way. Very skeevy.
    Ron's house had the plastic flowers & fruit.

Another thing I noticed that I see quite often is that those who love to cook seem to look their noses down very judgmentally on those who don't like to cook, or don't cook much. As if you are lazy & inferior if you don't love to whip up fancy meals.
    This is something I run into even in regular everyday life. I really dislike cooking. I'm actually a pretty decent cook if I have to or chose to, but I get no pleasure whatsoever out of it & hate "wasting" so much time on preparation & cleanup. It's housework! Plus I HATE cooking for others. Good or bad, I don't care to be judged on food.
    Compliment me on my brains, my abilities, my personality, my common sense, my character, my gutsiness. Heck, compliment me on my hair. But a compliment on food goes in one ear & out the other. I just don't care.

When Ron's wife said something at the meeting like "but I left you my wonderful cookbook with instructions", I wanted Bree to say "and if I left you 2 weeks worth of laundry & a dirty house, would you have wanted to clean them?"
    bachelorwatcher likes this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

FORT Fogey

Also, about Devin trying to tell Tyler how important social media is... I just briefly look through celebrity's twitter comments. There are those who sign up as "followers" who might then lose interest, but might not ever get around to not following. I don't know what the percentage is of people who follow any celebrity's daily comments on a regular basis.

DEVIN!!! Thank you, bachelorwatcher. I've been trying to remember her name.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

I didnt think Brie was very good with her son, I bet Devin would make a terrific mum..
    -Andy Rooney-

New season premieres tonight with Jackee Harry & Traci Lords.

From the description, you'll be surprised which one is the more traditional mom.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

The Siegels are horrible parents and he is a creep to boot.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I can't wait to watch. It's amazing how you think you have someone pegged and they are the complete opposite
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Moontat View Post
    The Siegels are horrible parents and he is a creep to boot.
    I agree, did his children even know him?? that horrible big house they are building will be even more ostentatious than the one they are in.

The other couple, I liked them, but they did need to put a little romance back into their lives..
    Moontat likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread