+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Celebrity Wife Swap

FORT Fogey

Re: Celebrity Wife Swap

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I didnt enjoy this one, it was a bit of a snooze fest. Next week looks better
    I agree. I thought the episode was boring, but then I've never seen "Real Housewives." Also, Jenna Von Oy, (Six), is living an average, ordinary life. They didn't show any unusual characteristics about her. By contrast, in a previous episode, they stated that Barry William's house is filled with plastic plants and room fresheners. Next week looks interesting.
    Last edited by bachelorwatcher; 07-16-2014 at 08:28 PM.

The Hampton's wife was Jill Zarin, one of the original Real Housewives of New York. Since she got cut from the show I guess she's been looking for another TV spot to remain relevant. Unbelievable opulence and wasteful life. I don't know what Blossom was, so I didn't know that actress, but I really loved how she left the fakeness of Hollywood behind to create a real life with her husband and children. I do think that Jill did show her and her husband how to get better behavior out of that little guy who ruled their home by tantrums, though. I hope Jill and Bobby got something out of the other wife pointing out how their own real family were shoved aside in order to entertain others and will start to have family time regularly with them.

Well that was certainly interesting, but not for the reasons it usually is.
    Ron Moss is extremely impressed with Ron Moss, isn't he? I think if you look up "narcissistic" in the dictionary you'll see a picture of him. I think he stares in his mirrors in wonderment & falls in love with his reflection every morning.
    And what on earth was with those scarves? Does he have a really bad disfiguring scar he's trying to hide or something?

Then the way he came on to Bree skeeved me out big time. She seemed to handle it well though. She was able to repeatedly brush him off without being rude about it. I swear he thought this was really about "wife swapping"
    What a piece of work that one is.

I'd far prefer Tyler Christopher's lifestyle. He & his wife & child really do seem to share their lives. And the beach right outside their door & comfortably casual lifestyle seems wonderful.
    I did like the way Ron's wife (can't remember her name) tried to add a bit of manners to their son & a bit of romance to their lives. I liked her, & also the way she took to the Christophers' son considering she isn't used to children around.
    NCLurker likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Rob moss and his ever changing face ? I have recorded it, however I cant stand him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

OMG!!! Rob Moss made me want to go take a shower....ALONE!! Tyler was a bit uptight but I wonder how much of that was his being totally uncomfortable with the swap as a whole. Yes, I know he agreed to it, but that doesn't mean he wasn't uncomfortable. And I agree about Ron's wife and the child, she really did try to make a difference and she did seem to really bond with him. That was one cute child, but she was right, he did need a little more structure, at least with meals.

I liked Ron's house, and I would love the beach house as well

I think Ron( who I don't like)was really tongue in cheek at times. Tyler, meh, total control freak. He was teaching Greyson some really bad habits..in the end they all loved their lives, and they all learned something
    -Andy Rooney-

Also, there comes a point in life that a man shouldn't walk around shirtless. It just doesn't look good anymore. Ron Moss has reached that point.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Also, there comes a point in life that a man shouldn't walk around shirtless. It just doesn't look good anymore. Ron Moss has reached that point.
    I thought he had a pretty good physique. My hubby looks good shirtless, but I doubt anyone else would think so..
    -Andy Rooney-

I thought Tyler looked good shirtless, but Ron looked like his days were past.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Agreed! I also don't think Ronn was sexually flirting.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread