+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Celebrity Wife Swap

Re: Celebrity Wife Swap

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Why would him having a "smart mouth" be a surprise? His grandmother is Joan Rivers! It's hereditary. I am sure they can reel him in when they think they should, and I'm guessing he knows not to push it when that happens. Children watch and learn.
    It wasn't a surprise, where did I say that ?I said he came across not as smart mouthed on this show - but there was no doubt both children are loved.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I enjoyed this show a lot. Joan, Melissa, & Bristol all came off very well. I developed a fondness for all 3 of them by the end that I didn't have before. Younger sister Palin (can't remember her name) didn't come off as well. She was OK, but seemed immature. But she's still young & has a lot of growing up to do. Much like Bristol did when she was cast into the public eye. She'll probably turn out fine & come into her own in time.

I think both sides were expecting the worst when they found out who they were swapped with. It was nice that they all kept an open mind & learned about each other & to look to the positive in each other. I think they all learned a little more about themselves too.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

lol watching this one with Gilbert Gottfried. Omg that man is thrifty as all heck and Thicke's wife is a snob!
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

New epi on Tuesday night! I am confused though why sometimes they aren't wives, but rather girlfriends or even exes! Nevertheless, I have my DVR set and ready.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    New epi on Tuesday night! I am confused though why sometimes they aren't wives, but rather girlfriends or even exes! Nevertheless, I have my DVR set and ready.
    OMG, its like all the Real HOUSEWIVES shows......sooooooooooo many are not WIVES at all.

So here is a clip for Tuesday night.

Two Hollywood Dynasties Videos | Celebrity Wife Swap TV - ABC.com
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    KAREN

I STILL haven't had a chance to sit down and watch this episode yet! The clips look interesting enough, but how exactly does a exgf qualify as a wife! I see maybe a girlfriend or an exwife...but exgf! LOL I'll still watch though.

I STILL haven't had a chance to sit down and watch this episode yet! The clips look interesting enough, but how exactly does a exgf qualify as a wife! I see maybe a girlfriend or an exwife...but exgf! LOL I'll still watch though.
    Jermaine makes Baldwin look very normal.
    -Andy Rooney-

Watched epi today and I totally agree. Who knew Daniel Baldwin could come across as a normal exhubby/father? LOL. IMHO, Jermaine acted like a baby, but that's his life and has been for a gazillion years. Maybe it's not his fault! Who's on the next Celeb wife swap?

Watched epi today and I totally agree. Who knew Daniel Baldwin could come across as a normal exhubby/father? LOL. IMHO, Jermaine acted like a baby, but that's his life and has been for a gazillion years. Maybe it's not his fault! Who's on the next Celeb wife swap?
    Just watched Eric Roberts and Robin Leach..it was good one .Leach is quite funny.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Just watched Eric Roberts and Robin Leach..it was good one .Leach is quite funny.
    I don't know if he was instructed to be playing up his part or what, but I thought Robin Leach was a pompous a$$. Probably the most NON down to earth "celebrity" I've ever seen. His woman-in-his-life seems quite happy with him, but she wasn't much better. A snooty stuck up Rich B**ch.

The Roberts's were a bit too down to earth, but both were extremely nice & seem to have a very happy & content life together. They're good for each other.

Both had nice homes in their respective ways, but Leach's was WAAAAAAYYYYY too ostentatious. Everything about them screamed "putting on a show", and "ain't we important".
    The Roberts's were the opposite. No airs put on at all. But boy, was his wife a knockout when Robin had her all dolled up for show.

I'd rather hang out with the Roberts's any day of the week!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread