+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Celebrity Wife Swap

Re: Celebrity Wife Swap

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Why would him having a "smart mouth" be a surprise? His grandmother is Joan Rivers! It's hereditary. I am sure they can reel him in when they think they should, and I'm guessing he knows not to push it when that happens. Children watch and learn.
    It wasn't a surprise, where did I say that ?I said he came across not as smart mouthed on this show - but there was no doubt both children are loved.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I enjoyed this show a lot. Joan, Melissa, & Bristol all came off very well. I developed a fondness for all 3 of them by the end that I didn't have before. Younger sister Palin (can't remember her name) didn't come off as well. She was OK, but seemed immature. But she's still young & has a lot of growing up to do. Much like Bristol did when she was cast into the public eye. She'll probably turn out fine & come into her own in time.

I think both sides were expecting the worst when they found out who they were swapped with. It was nice that they all kept an open mind & learned about each other & to look to the positive in each other. I think they all learned a little more about themselves too.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

lol watching this one with Gilbert Gottfried. Omg that man is thrifty as all heck and Thicke's wife is a snob!
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

New epi on Tuesday night! I am confused though why sometimes they aren't wives, but rather girlfriends or even exes! Nevertheless, I have my DVR set and ready.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    New epi on Tuesday night! I am confused though why sometimes they aren't wives, but rather girlfriends or even exes! Nevertheless, I have my DVR set and ready.
    OMG, its like all the Real HOUSEWIVES shows......sooooooooooo many are not WIVES at all.

So here is a clip for Tuesday night.

Two Hollywood Dynasties Videos | Celebrity Wife Swap TV - ABC.com
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    KAREN

I STILL haven't had a chance to sit down and watch this episode yet! The clips look interesting enough, but how exactly does a exgf qualify as a wife! I see maybe a girlfriend or an exwife...but exgf! LOL I'll still watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I STILL haven't had a chance to sit down and watch this episode yet! The clips look interesting enough, but how exactly does a exgf qualify as a wife! I see maybe a girlfriend or an exwife...but exgf! LOL I'll still watch though.
    Jermaine makes Baldwin look very normal.
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread