+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By candor

Thread: Baseball Wives

Baseball Wives

Is anybody else watching? These women are all trainwrecks (especially that girl Jordana that only dated and now seems to be stalking that one baseball player) and I would have stopped watching if it wasn't filmed entirely in Scottsdale, Arizona. I grew up there and moved away about two years ago, seeing it in high definition is amazing and makes me miss it so much!

Re: Baseball Wives

I've been watching, but find it increasingly disturbing. Obviously, Anna Benson is there to stir drama, but the bad-ass character is getting old on these reality shows. I don't know when our culture started loving hostile, belligerant, bullies, but we must because they're everywhere.
    KELBEL likes this.

I've been watching it as well. It is quite disturbing. There is a lot of cattiness going on that show.

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    I've been watching, but find it increasingly disturbing. Obviously, Anna Benson is there to stir drama, but the bad-ass character is getting old on these reality shows. I don't know when our culture started loving hostile, belligerant, bullies, but we must because they're everywhere.
    I haven't watched, but just had to say that Anna Benson's reputation is notorious in the baseball world, and has been for a while. She is apparently a true piece of work!

is anyone still watching this? I hate that VH1 has moved it to midnight in orderto play mob wives 3 times in a row (well last night was the TRL thing, but still) I dont have DVR and havent caught any repeats.
    I tried to watch what I have missed at lunch today, but didnt get too far. The last I saw was they were all on the boat on vacay confronting her and she wouldnt cop to anything. Im wondering if its even worth watching more if its the same thing, everyone going at Brooke. Opinions?
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

This show is unwatchable.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    This show is unwatchable.
    It definently was unwatchable. I saw all of eight episodes. VH-1 hardly ever promoted the show. Plus, VH-1 is embarrassed with the whole thing. They realized that they casted the wrong kind of wives. That's my two cents.
    Robert Watson

REVERBNATION:
    http://www.reverbnation.com/robertwatson

I like Anna though........
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

+ Reply to Thread