+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Fear Factor

Re: Fear Factor

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    At least things like balut and insects are eaten in other countries so although they're bizarre to us, they do qualify as food. Does any culture really consume animal urine and the other liquid mentioned in the article as food??? I don't think so!
    The African Tribes will drink blood of cattle. In the third season of "Survivor" (Africa), the two tribes had to drink a shot of blood from a bull, and when they tied, two of them had to drink a full glass of blood - and unlike the shots, which had milk in them too, this was straight blood. They made it CLEAR though that this bull had been taken into quarantine and made sure to not have any sort of potential health issues that would make it dangerous to drink.

I do not, however, know of any society that consumes animal urine - unless it's been processed back into water itself. Usually when I hear this it is the person's own and in a life or death situation.

That said, reading what they had to consume, it's safe to say that it was highly dangerous because animals can carry some of the STD issues, and it's just flat out gross.

I do not care that Rogen thinks that people should be willing to do anything to earn $50,000, but this is beyond questionable taste - it's a health hazard.

And I don't support any of the contestants doing it to get the money. They all should've walked, and if none did, none should get any money except for the time they were there (basically non-SAG pay of $75/day).
    Last edited by jadewarlock; 01-31-2012 at 04:39 PM.

I vividly recall a FF episode where Joe Rogan had them drink blended rats. Frankly, I'd pick the donkey juice over that any time.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I vividly recall a FF episode where Joe Rogan had them drink blended rats. Frankly, I'd pick the donkey juice over that any time.
    Really? oh man, I am not sure I can watch this show if it carries on like this

FORT Fogey

Why is this show even back

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I used to watch the older seasons when I was young.

And I think I remember the rat one as well. I liked it better with six people playing individually than with couples.

Im currently uploading almost every episode here. i hope there is no problem to share it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVd...M-Dw6FYiAKrviA

Thank you for that link. I love this show - except for the gross things they have them eat. I just fast forward through that!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234