+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Fear Factor

Re: Fear Factor

I was so excited to see this show come back! I think I read somewhere that they ordered 10 episodes so lets hope the rating are good enough so they will give us more.

Eating those scorpions completely grossed me out!

FORT Fogey

Any chance any of the future episodes will be Celebrity Fear Factors? I know it's small and petty of me, but there have been times when I've really enjoyed watching some celebrity get the Fear Factor treatment. Think they could get Kim Kardashian to consider letting them cover her in maggots for charity?
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I sure didnt care for the winners last night.Could she emasculate him anymore than she did?
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I sure didnt care for the winners last night.Could she emasculate him anymore than she did?
    No, I don't think she could've.

I was SO pulling for the guys that were up against them, because while I liked the husband (he gave it all he had, God bless him!), I despised the wife.

I do believe if I was him, I'd be seriously thinking about whether or not I'd re-up for another year with that heifer!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post

I was SO pulling for the guys that were up against them, because while I liked the husband (he gave it all he had, God bless him!), I despised the wife.

I do believe if I was him, I'd be seriously thinking about whether or not I'd re-up for another year with that heifer!
    I agree, I was really pulling for the gay guys simply because that woman was so rude to her husband! I give her credit for drinking that nasty bug glop, but they did have an advantage over the other team since they knew exactly how much they had to drink. Their win was really due to the sheer luck she had picking the correct key first in the last challenge.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post

I wonder if he watched it, and saw how we saw her behaviour( ugly behaviour) .I know my DH would of walked away. I was also pulling for the guys, they worked very hard .

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wonder if he watched it, and saw how we saw her behaviour( ugly behaviour) .I know my DH would of walked away. I was also pulling for the guys, they worked very hard .
    I sure hope they were able to see their behaviors. It was uncomfortable to watch. The host even pig piled on the husband by riding him (during bug drinking) that she was carrying him! It was uncalled for given she didn't need help.

FORT Fogey

My mother gave me some great advice on my wedding day, and I have stuck to it to this day 14 years later. She told me never ever carry a fight to the public, and never ever make fun of your husband in public, and expect the same for him. This woman was absolutely disgusting to her husband. How can you say you love someone, but treat them like that? So he had problems drinking sour milk with bugs on it, hardly something to be embarrassed about. Also, what would have been the point of him staying and getting two flags they did not need?

Now again I must restate my opinion that it is unfair to have the contestants watch each other. Joe himself even sits there and states things like look how they are doing it that is smart, and wow bad choice by them to do that. It gives the contestants too much information to beat the times and numbers of the ones in front of them.

I did not want the married couple to win, but I guess for the husband's sake it is a good thing or he might have been bothered for the rest of his life about it being supposedly his fault.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I just watched this episode and was disgusted that Tonika won. She is definitely NOT a team player! In the first challenge, she jumped off the cars as soon as she got 10 flags, claiming she had gotten her share and the rest were up to him. Excuse me, Princess, but you're a team! You're only going to get as many flags as you get combined so if he had fallen off shortly after she left, their goose would have been cooked. It wasn't fair of her to blame him for not picking up the remaining flags. She should have stayed and helped to make sure they got all 20 flags.

Then on the next challenge, she drank half her glass and then stood there watching him. Girl, you needed to be chugging both of your drinks down instead of flapping your gums criticizing your partner!

I was rooting against them in the final stunt but unfortunately luck favored the wicked. Tonika got the box opened on the first key and that more than made up for her partner's blunders.

I hate it when an unlikable contestant wins a reality show! It's hard to root for someone you detest and feel happy for them when their rotten behavior is rewarded with a lot of money.

BTW, why in heck would she wear heels as tall as the ones she wore on the show?? I noticed during the challenges she had on regular tennis shoes and thought that was unfair. She should have been forced to do the challenges wearing the shoes she had on.
    ness likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I was drving back to work after lunch today and heard that tonight's episode of Fear Factor got shelved. A repeat episode will air instead. That made me wonder why the other episode got pulled so I looked it up on the internet.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/television/fear-factor-stunt-pulled-nbc-parent-company-comcast-article-1.1014016?localLinksEnabled=fa lse

After reading this article, I can see why the episode was canned. They really went overboard on the gross factor. I feel sorry for the contentants who participated! I wonder if the winners still got the money if the episode never aired.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast