+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bearcata

Thread: Scouted

Scouted

Nicole and Amber

Nicole gives off a very good vibe and her little girl is precious. Like the slightly lightened hair. Reminds me of Cindy Crawford.

Amber comes from good stock. That bald guy really took to her. Who knew he had a heart? He has not been that nice.

Sour Julia--Her expressions are limited (half frozen face) talks about vacancy. Kindness is not vacancy. It is fullness. Julia is showing us some vacancy. Before chick for indigestion medicine.
    Last edited by Lizard; 12-12-2011 at 11:04 PM.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

Re: Scouted

It was clear, to me, from the start that neither twin was going to be signed. Height was the deciding factor.

If nothing else this show does show the brutality of the the modeling business. I do like that the agency wants an adult family member around the model they interview and do recommend that a family member be living in New York with the model.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

The twins' wedding (modeling) shots that they showed at the very end of the show were quite stunning.

I did not see wedding shots. Hope it is on my dvr. I could see the nestiness of the one who wouldn't go. When she is 40 something, she is still going to be like that. I can see myself when I see her.

Oh yeah. Adorable twins. My neice and nephew who are twins are not so nice. Would have been a smack down.
    You can do it!

Lindsey--I could see everyone connected to her. Teenagers are mean queens. The fact that she said she is comfortable in her own skin at her age says volumes. I like her too.

Amber--beautiful girl; nestier than average. Hope she can relax. They were interpreting her wrongly. She is just young. I know they have a line up ofgirls of the E show. So Lipps is going to be very selective. Photographically she should be able tocome out of her shell. And she is as beautiful as the big names. Hope some scout gets her.
    You can do it!

Hahhhh when the mind is made up the mind is made up. Take that to the bank. It did not matter what those girls said, Scott liked that girl and was going to pick her.

And those girls would just have to go to their witch hovels and sulk.

I like the eyebrow girl. She is a little nerdy. She might not have the get go to make things happen. ....ofcourse I like them both.
    You can do it!

Congratulations Erin and Alwin. Both of you did a great job!
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread