+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Endurance

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar
    I'm happy Brown won. Since they were the first team voted off on Season 1 it dosen't seem unfair to me. Yea Brown

On the finale it showed clips from the Season 1 reunion. When did it air and was it on Discovery Kids? Will Season 2 have a reunion?

Quote Originally Posted by IdolFreak05
    On the finale it showed clips from the Season 1 reunion. When did it air and was it on Discovery Kids? Will Season 2 have a reunion?
    I missed them, but I believe they were on before season 2 started. I am guessing it will be the same for season 2 but it will happen before season 3

Thanks I thought it might be on today but no they just started showing the season over from the beginning.

celery and soy-sauce pie!
    sorry for sounding stupid, but how exactly does endurance work? It seemed a little.... random to me. They get 2 teams who lose, then they play some big, hyped up version or rock-paper-scissors, then one leaves. Is there strategy? What kind of a show is it? how exactly does it work?

-pie
    Bowl of Rice and a Glass of Swamp water: 1 reward challenge

Winning immunity: 2 gallons of water over the head

Sleeping while Rupert gets drunk: 3 hours

The look on Rob's face when Shii-Ann won immunity: priceless

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's survivor.

SHII-ANN FOR ALL STAR SURVIVOR!

FORT Newbie
    I'm planning on auditioning. Actually tricked my parents into buying my a new video-cam for $500 just so I could start. If people like Shep's partner and Wayne can make it then it might be a sure bet.

FORT Newbie

endurance fan

Quote Originally Posted by maleady33
    I watch it all the time! lol if there was a special thread for it (there's not now, it's under "other reality shows", I would probably post about it. Anways, who's your fav. team, person, etc?

-Rach

I watch the show all the time l applyed for endurance 3 a while ago but i have not gotton any information on it sence. please if you have any information on it tell me.

-kzgrly[Quote]

FORT Newbie

you want to apply

Quote Originally Posted by stephne1606
    ***** does anyone know how or where to apply for endurance.. i have allways really wanted to be on the show but i dont know how to get a application form

[quote- kzgrly] the time limmit was april 12 2004 you had to send in a five min viedo telling about yourself and why you want to be on the show. I did but i have not heard from them sence. If any one has any information please let me know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567