+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Endurance

well, this is now the official thread for it! Post away, and maybe if I catch it tomorrow I'll join in.

How long has it been running? Will I be lost if I sit to watch?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I love Katelyn Tarver! Survivor #1 Fan's Avatar
    You'll probably be lost, cali... unlike other reality shows, however, they just keep running the 1st season until #2 comes out.

Well.... my fave team is the Red Team, and I really like Jonna and Ashley!

FORT Fogey
    Hm... I don't have a "favorite" team on Endurance, but I loved the red team (drew and umm... Nancy) from last year's "Moolah Beach", which is basically the same thing as Endurance, but better IMO. I like Jonna, too. Sabrina bothers me.

-Rach

Yeah, Endurance is a Moolah Beah rip-off. I mean, come on, they even have the same host. I loved Purple Team last year. Mostly because they were both REALLy hot, but yeah. On Endurance, I guess i like Blue Team, I don't really have a favorite though. I've never seen the Finale. All I've seen is up to the Final 3 because I never seem to watch it on the weeks when they have the ending, and then I'll watch and they're back to all of them again.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Interesting show. I had to lol watching that host imitate Jiffy! Even the voice fluctuations were similar.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I love Katelyn Tarver! Survivor #1 Fan's Avatar
    ROFLMBO

I just realized that!CLOL

FORT Fanatic
    I dont know if anyone watches Junkyard Wars...but on Saturday mornings there's also Operation Junkyard. It is the same think as Junkyard Wars, but with kids. I applied for the next season, FYI. lol
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    You know, I've actually been watching this show the last 3 episodes and it's really pretty good!

Bring teen angst into the Survivor mix and this is what you end upo with.

The only thing that confused me was that in the previews they said "they once were an alliance to be reckoned with...now they turn on each other" and there was no mention of the green team. So what happened to them?

The girl of Team red looks EXACTLY like a miniature Jenna Lewis from Survivor-orginal. It's weird.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

At Combat Central! EnduranceFan101's Avatar

Endurance 2!!!

I have been watching all of the 2nd season of Endurance so far, it is the best show I've ever seen! I can't wait till I apply for the 3rd season of this show, it really looks good!
    The only thing that should be changed is the age limit, it should be changed to 13-16!
    But overall it is a fun show to watch!

I only saw 2 episodes. The kid Wayne was in my drama class last year, so I watched it. But then he got voted off so I stopped watching. The show's not that great though.
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast