+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A: List Dallas

A: List Dallas

I wasn't expecting much but was actually pleasantly surprised. I liked the dynamic of the cast and their relationships. Excited to see the drama that is coming in the rest of this season. Can't believe I'm saying this but I actually have a small crush on Levi.....which seems to be pretty much everyone's problem. haha.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: A: List Dallas

It usually takes a little while for the cast of a new reality show to grow on me, so I'm reserving judgment on this one. I'm a HUGE fan of the A-List: New York, and I have to admit, Dallas doesn't have quite the same appeal for me that New York has --- (and this show doesn't have the absolutely gorgeous Rodiney and Reiken, not to mention the almost absolutely gorgeous Mike and Derek ) --- but I'm sure after two or three episodes, I'll be totally hooked.

Re: A: List Dallas

I'm really enjoying Dallas so far!!! Really like Ashley and I think she fits into the show a lot better and more smoothly than Nayasha on NY. My favorites of the guys are Chase, Levi, and (even though he's sometimes a chocolate mess) James. Absolutely can't stand Taylor (FAKE) or Phillip (Drama queen!).

+ Reply to Thread