+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mad Fashion with Chris March (Bravo, Tuesdays 10PM)

Mad Fashion with Chris March (Bravo, Tuesdays 10PM)

Premieres tonight! Can't wait!

Former Project Runway alum, Chris March, has something up his sleeve in Mad Fashion. From start to finish, viewers will see March and his eccentric crew as they create one-of-a-kind designs for his high-profile clientele. No creation or idea is too crazy for this team as they design Jennifer Coolidge’s Mardi-Gras float ensemble and model Chrissy Teigen’s gown for the MET Costume Gala. Tensions rise as March pushes the boundaries of fashion and challenges his clients’ comfort zones. In the end, will the design fulfill the client’s fashion fantasy or will it turn out to be more than they can handle?
    Mad Fashion - Season 1 - Bravo TV Official Site
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Re: Mad Design with Chris March (Bravo, Tuesdays 10PM)

Luv'd Chris during his season of Project Runway and I am hoping this show is very successful.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

So glad Chris is back! He was one of my favorite contestants ever on Project Runway. I can't wait to see his show.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Thanks for posting this MFWalkoff! I loved him, and I am going to set this up to record, can't wait!!

Because it competes in the time slot., I found a repeat in the Wed early morn hours and will record it...can't wait.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I liked it! It's like Ace of Cakes, only with wacky fashion instead of food. Chris has an eccentric crew, and in each episode they have a special outfit they have to make for a person. Tonight they had to make an avant garde "shoe-rack" dress for a designer who wanted to wear something memorable to the opening of her latest line.

The half-hour format works for getting one look done, but I could see them doing an hour show where they have to balance a couple of looks, a la Ace of Cakes. But maybe the demand for eccentric fashion isn't as jam-packed as it is for cakes.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

It was fun but oh so staged! The shoe designer clearly gave permission to cut up her shoes and expected them to be incorporated in her costume.

I don't think she did, but because she liked the jacket dress she took it in stride. Whether she would like it and whether Chris' stubbornness would pay off added drama to the show. This one is a keeper.

Next week he designs for Dina Manzo who used to be a Real Housewife of New Jersey and now has her own show on HGTV called Dina's Party. She does for party planning what Chris does for costumes - over the top design. I can't wait to see the two of them butt heads.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I thought it was a fun show. His team seems likable and fun to watch. I will definitely tune in for future episodes!

Oh did I miss the first epi …… ???

Crap, I will go see if they are repeating it at all!!!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast