+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Basketball Wives LA

Re: Basketball Wives LA

I find this mess boring it needs to be cancelled!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Saw where all of the "wives" except for Jackie and Draya have been fired.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Saw where all of the "wives" except for Jackie and Draya have been fired.
    rumor. i think all of this drama is created for ratings only.

Yeah, but what's with Laura? Is she desperate to stay on the show? or just having a psychopathological breakdown? I don't get all the plotting to "know more" about Jackie. At one point she said that Jackie did thus and so to her---- so she's going to do it to Jackie? But why? It seems so phony-- and seems to go back to the old, "she talked about me behind my back"-- as if everyone on these shows does anything but that. I mean that's just about all these shows consist of.

And then there are these other people wandering on and off set. I don't even know exactly who they are. Once in a while Gloria swoops in for a drink, and then disappears.. Jackie is rambling on incoherently as ever, contradicting herself from one sentence to the next, all in superlatives. And the costume with the fishnet stockings was really embarrassing. I don't generally react to people's clothing- but why was she wearing that-- especially after the episode with Draya in the restaurant?

They need a whole new cast--minus Jacking and Draya. Jackie I think needs professional help--- although she doesn't seem at a stage where she could use it. And Draya seems to me to be completely lacking in anything to contribute. I suppose I should take this off my vcr-- but for some reason, I haven't.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

i REALLY REALLY REALLY dislike jackie. like REALLY!
    AmyKay likes this.

Jackie is really insane. I really don't understand why Doug loves her.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think its like Laura said, what Jackie's daughter told her...He has no clue, he is oblivious. He probably only sees the good parts of her, and believes what she tells him.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

My heart broke listening to Jackie's daughter tell Laura how Jackie is towards them and I am very mad at Doug for allowing it to happen. She said they don't even have a relationship with him like that. Hearing that she would try to get close to him and talk to him and hear her say Jackie would always call her away on purpose was just nasty for me to hear. I also think Doug tries to only see the "good" in Jackie but come on, he needs to man up and do something about it. To be that way with your own children is vile!

I knew something wasn't right with that when they were in Seattle and Jackie asked him if we would sit in on their therapy session and he said he'll just take little Dougie and they can bond while she hashed things out with the girls.
    AmyKay likes this.

i really think doug is the biggest crazy of them all.
    mayamaisha likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jackie's neck drives me CRAZY!!!! Gross!! And she lives in full denial of how she needs to relate to her daughters. I did notice that Doug tried to tell her about their girls' need to live independently of her, and she wasn't having any of that....since SHE is always right. He seems to live in his own little cocoon, just letting her have her way, as long as it keeps the peace. He's a lot like that bird that is accused of sticking its head in the sand (I hear they actually don't do that!).
    AmyKay likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast