+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Basketball Wives LA

Re: Basketball Wives LA

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i watched.
    i think laura has reconciled w arenas. i think they may even be engaged/married.

i was shocked to find out that cynthia from rhoa used to be engaged to jason williams.
    yeah I read somewhere that Laura and Arenas were back together and I was also shocked to find out that RHOA's Cynthia was engaged to Jason Williams and that she's the actor Leon's baby momma. I had no clue about that one.

Jackie is insane. She still doesn't see that she caused all that mess.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    This chick doesn't have all her chairs pulled up to the table.
    I have been watching a marathon on line and this may be my favorite quote to describe someone crazy. Reminds me of the Carol Burnett Mama's sketches.

Jackie is wretched. and Imani is pathetic.

Draya is a kid and I can't even think why they hate on Malasia.

Gloria and Laura come off better than they did in Miami.

But Jackie is stir crazy

FORT Fanatic

just saw all of the episodes and what a mess. definitely fun to watch when you are home sick.

interesting that all of the women want to demonize jackie. I guess they are all saints. i see they are very reluctant
    to admit any "wrongdoing" of their own, or admit to their role in anything that happened. nobody can "make" anybody do anything,
    and its interesting to me that they don't see a possible connection between Jackie's increase in what i really think is fear of abandonment
    behavior brought on by the sudden serious reversal in her mother's health/eventual death. I think she was very hurt by Laura's mean words,
    as told to her by Imani (who, again, reluctantly admitted to doing this on the reunion) and was scared that she was going to be seen in a
    negative light. I also found it interesting that Jackie went out of her way to be cordial to Draya when everyone else was "demonizing" (see a trend?)
    her for her actions with her son , and showed an interest in her work. Oh, and I guess Laura wasn't right there with Jackie
    digging up dirt on Draya.

Overall, I don't think the characters are as interesting as the ones on BBW Miami, and i think that Ron Artest's wife (kimsha) is smart
    in staying out of the line of fire.

Is anyone still watching this, or is it only me? the first couple of episodes it seemed that Jackie had changed a bit but it seems she may have been just suppressing the crazy, and its starting to bubble back up. Not sure if I like the new girls yet, there 2 of them...big eyed girl (cant remember her name) and Bambi, who of course have beef with each other before coming into this. anyway, curious to see if anyone is watching...
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fanatic

(hanging my head in shame) I am.
    AmyKay likes this.

LOL Autumn in the middle of the most recent episode when Jackie was talking to Drea, I thought here we go, its the same ol' stuff- why am I even watching this?!?! I cant help it, maybe I need help!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, I'll admit to still watching, too.
    AmyKay and cavendish like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

it's the same formula. NO DRAMA = NO SHOW.

I swore I wasn't going to watch and I didn't watch when it first started to air and somehow it's back into the rotation. Jackie is still as crazy as ever. I knew it was all a load of crap. She just tried to play sane because she clearly has nobody except for Doug (and that random friend she was lounging with by her pool on one episode). She needed to get herself back into the fold to start more trouble. Her own daughter seems like she doesn't want to be bothered.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It looks like LA is going to take up fighting where Miami left off. Come on, Shaunie.....I expected you to make sure that mess stopped across all of your shows.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast