+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Basketball Wives LA

Re: Basketball Wives LA

i don't think laura said any of that stuff abt the other girls, and i don't even like laura, lol. jackie is a pathetic unhappy miserable ugly stringyhaired bad dressing mess.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    wow...
    OK, now I know that Jackie is the pot stirrer, but how true is this stuff about Laura saying stuff about people? The camera hasnt shown it so I dont believe it. Jackie really believes she is "the head" and everyone will do/believe what she says. I will be tuning in next week to see the takedown (maybe it'll be just a talk-down lol) of Jackie for sure.
    AmyKay likes this.

I am thinking Jackie's husband stays with her because she just may murder him if he tries to leave. This chick doesn't have all her chairs pulled up to the table.
    AmyKay and mayamaisha like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

lol, right! and i also think he's one of the biggest cheaters in the league, lol. if not, i hope he is. she deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I am thinking Jackie's husband stays with her because she just may murder him if he tries to leave. This chick doesn't have all her chairs pulled up to the table.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Saw where Matt and Gloria have broken up. Too bad for their children, but that's the way the ball bounces, sometimes. Don't I remember something about there being talk of domestic violence between them from some of the women in Miami? That was shortly before they moved to LA. I remember the women also rubbing it in her face about not being married, indicating that Matt was NOT interested in marrying her. From radio talk that I heard, Matt said that "he" (whomever 'he' is) can have her. Hard to say what's going on, but it sounds ominous. When the children were getting "dedicated" in church, Gloria was saying something about how she and Matt could get married right then and there...she kept looking at him with the doe eyes, and I did notice that he never returned her gaze. At that moment, I thought "Whoa....!!!"; they are notI on the same page. I would have thought that he would have looked at her just based on what they were there for that day, but he didn't. I guess it's better no to marry than to marry and to have to, shortly, find a way out of it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

i can't stand gloria!

she's always throwing her and matt's relationship in ppl's faces and it's the most jacked up relationship out there (oh, excuse me, i think that title actually belongs to her sister and gilbert arenas, lol).

i think it's been clear from jump that he has no intention of marrying her. and that scene at the boys' dedication was HILARIOUS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Saw where Matt and Gloria have broken up. Too bad for their children, but that's the way the ball bounces, sometimes. Don't I remember something about there being talk of domestic violence between them from some of the women in Miami? That was shortly before they moved to LA. I remember the women also rubbing it in her face about not being married, indicating that Matt was NOT interested in marrying her. From radio talk that I heard, Matt said that "he" (whomever 'he' is) can have her. Hard to say what's going on, but it sounds ominous. When the children were getting "dedicated" in church, Gloria was saying something about how she and Matt could get married right then and there...she kept looking at him with the doe eyes, and I did notice that he never returned her gaze. At that moment, I thought "Whoa....!!!"; they are notI on the same page. I would have thought that he would have looked at her just based on what they were there for that day, but he didn't. I guess it's better no to marry than to marry and to have to, shortly, find a way out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i don't think laura said any of that stuff abt the other girls, and i don't even like laura, lol. jackie is a pathetic unhappy miserable ugly stringyhaired bad dressing mess.
    I believe because she confirmed at her charity event when Jackie said something about not being pregnant. They, for the most part, are all messy. I do like Malaysha & Draya though.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

I just saw a marathon of this show and I think I might have missed bits here and there but was it ever explained what happened to the two older wives? They were in the first two or three episodes and then seemed to just completely disappear. I'm talking about the one woman that googled "hood rat" earlier on in the season during the rooftop brawl, lol.

I really like Malaysia. She just seems like a total sweetheart and truly good person.

FORT Fan

Gloria should be so embarrassed of herself. The scene with the credit card and botox party proved that A) Matt won't marry her, and B) he won't marry her because he is greedy and would never split everything 50/50. Why doesn't she have a credit card of her own? Why did she have to ask him? She wanted that scene in there to show how in love they are but if that was the case, he would have given her a card in her name with no spending limit!

I did find the baptism scene sad as well.

season finale last night, is anyone else still watching this? I will use spoilers just in case someone has DVR'd it.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Im still shocked that Jackie thinks she has done nothing wrong. Maybe she doesnt realize what she does, Im not sure. But I wonder, her husband must see a whole other side to her we dont see. My hubby says he's afraid to leave her, she may go crazy on him lol But Laura is moving to Orlando to be closer to the kids dad, is she hoping to reconcile? That kinda went by fast so Im not sure I caught that correctly. Maybe she will be on the other BW if Evelyn is leaving? And how ironic is it that now Matt knows he wants Gloria, she wants out.

Saw some news yesterday that Jason Williams' estranged wife (the eccentric blonde-dreaded lady) will not be on next season, that they actually taped more of her that was shown this season but they decided to edit it out for some reason or another.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

i watched.

jackie is absolutel insane. i don't know what doug's problem is.

i think laura has reconciled w arenas. i think they may even be engaged/married.

matt still doesn't want gloria. that's just her spin on it.

i was shocked to find out that cynthia from rhoa used to be engaged to jason williams.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    season finale last night, is anyone else still watching this? I will use spoilers just in case someone has DVR'd it.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Im still shocked that Jackie thinks she has done nothing wrong. Maybe she doesnt realize what she does, Im not sure. But I wonder, her husband must see a whole other side to her we dont see. My hubby says he's afraid to leave her, she may go crazy on him lol But Laura is moving to Orlando to be closer to the kids dad, is she hoping to reconcile? That kinda went by fast so Im not sure I caught that correctly. Maybe she will be on the other BW if Evelyn is leaving? And how ironic is it that now Matt knows he wants Gloria, she wants out.

Saw some news yesterday that Jason Williams' estranged wife (the eccentric blonde-dreaded lady) will not be on next season, that they actually taped more of her that was shown this season but they decided to edit it out for some reason or another.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast