+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Basketball Wives LA

Re: Basketball Wives LA

they don't.

these women really are getting on my nerves. they are obsessed with draya. i really think it's bc she's young, cute and sexy. i couldn't believe that stupid lunch they had to confront her - toasting to the police report, really???? i thought imani was bad, but jackie seems to be the worst of the bunch.

what the heck happened to kimsha and tonya?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I don't think they don't even look alike!

FORT Newbie

I don't think they don't even look alike!
    Huh????

Boy these are some old D-list triffling women. This show promotes too much violence for me.

Last night's ep had me flip on my opinions for almost all these ladies. I really liked Jackie at first but now Im thinking she is very high-schoolish. Flipping on Draya was uncalled for, she was so heated she didnt realize what Draya was trying to say. And then at the end "Dont tell the others you like me?" wth? and beef with Laura? I thought she was talking about Malaysia. Im actually liking Gloria and Laura, which I didnt at first.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am having trouble keeping the individuals properly identified. I do know who crazy Jackie, with the neck rings, is. That's about all.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

these women are soooooo pathetic. draya is the only one i like.

malaysia needs to man up . . . . she is clearly sympathetic to draya, but too desperate to be accepted by "the circle" to really admit it.

i think imani is an undercover whore. ppl that seem to be so judgemental abt other ppl's sexuality usually are. and why the heck won't she ever wear a bra?!?!??!?! her breasts are waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too large to always be swinging and flopping about. it's gross.

jackie is a total nut job. i actually find her behavior pretty disturbing. and her hair is disgusting, lol. as was that "costume" she wore to the find imani a man party.

gloria is the most unsexy woman on earth. that photo shoot was just plain dry.

i can't stand laura either. she is wayyyyy over opinionated, esp considering what a wreck her life is. and what's with that odd "accent" of hers . . . .she's from oakland not a foreign land.
    mayamaisha likes this.

Jackie is certifiable
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jackie could at least put out the money...and I know it's a lot....for a good weave. She has totally missed the bus on the hair!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

i fell off my couch laughing when she got her hair "done" for the wedding and it was just a stringy thin awful ponytail!

Jackie could at least put out the money...and I know it's a lot....for a good weave. She has totally missed the bus on the hair!

wow...
    OK, now I know that Jackie is the pot stirrer, but how true is this stuff about Laura saying stuff about people? The camera hasnt shown it so I dont believe it. Jackie really believes she is "the head" and everyone will do/believe what she says. I will be tuning in next week to see the takedown (maybe it'll be just a talk-down lol) of Jackie for sure.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast