+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ton Of Cash

Ton Of Cash

Anybody else watch this trashy VH1 reality show that airs on Sundays? This group is so dysfunctional and bad taste (like the guy who has all these medical bills to pay after being beaten up for sleeping with somebody's girlfriend, when apparently somebody told him she had a BF and he didn't believe it... but he really only "deserved" 50% of the beating. The other 50 should be for the girlfriend for letting it happen in the first place. And then you have that chick that could have been on The Bad Girls Club calling another girl "a simple slut and a sneaky snake".)

Both Justin and Chuck are horrible leaders and the rest, well I'm not really expecting anything better. They all go solo when challenges start, there is no real teamwork or ingenuity to be seen. If they have more than $200,000 left by the finale, I'll be surprised. They should both be gone. Justin cost them a ridiculous amount of money, there is no excuse and Chuck doesn't want to actually DO any of the challenges which is pathetic when he's all muscle.
    Last edited by Endit; 08-30-2011 at 03:28 PM.

Re: Ton Of Cash

It's so bad that it is almost good. I might enjoy it by the end. It's easy to hate almost any of them lol!

I know the juice-head is my least favorite, followed by his adversary, the giant tranny. They will both be liabilities to the team. My favorite so far is the country boy who was helping the girl who wanted to quit. Looks like he calls out the juicehead in an upcoming ep!

Yeah looks like Chuck falls apart the next episode and more than one take notice.

That one guy is crazy. Whose idea of funny is acting like a werewolf? HINT: they aren't laughing with you, they're laughing at you! Later on he's like "I'm excited to work with Amy. She's good looking. She's got fake ***s.*

Willie may have got the money across in time but he clearly has never heard of team morale. It is YOUR job to nominate people, not have everybody one by one stand up and do it for you! Lost all respect for him when he pulled that bull****.

And who the hell is Vanessa!? This is her FIRST time being on camera so far! The camera does not love her one bit!

And Tamica is a ghetto bitch, pure and simple. The way she came at Violet was crass and low brow. Chuck has more allies than Violet you idiot, how about you take on those next if you're really so smart? She shouldn't be talking about bad apples either being that she's one herself. Cannot wait to see her eliminated and then not getting $1000 from viewer votes. I will laugh so hard.

And if Willy had any brains he would have put Tamica up elimination instead of pandering to what the people wanted. He couldn't get control of his challenge (lucked out instead) and he couldn't get control to even make HIS OWN choices for elimination. He is not a leader.

And one last thing: "Participation is for entertainment purposes only and no prizes shall be awarded." What!? So when you vote to give somebody a $1000 dollars you really aren't giving them anything? That's a scam!
    Last edited by Endit; 09-07-2011 at 12:49 AM.

Looks like it's just us watching this one Endit... I finally watched eps 2 & 3 and as bad as this thing is, it is still entertaining.

I think that when they cast this one, they were going for a specific type of person. I think they only looked in seedy bars and strip clubs for contestants. I'm lifelong musician and I see these types at my club gigs every week and you don't find them in offices, or even at nice gigs. They come from the dives.

I couldn't believe the makeout session all the women had when they were camping. That guy that did wind up hooking up with the blonde stripper was just SO out of his league! It was hilarious when he realized, from her dirty pillow talk, that he was in over his head.

The werewolf dude is a complete moron. Either he is playing a role or there is something seriously wrong with him. If he is not "acting" then he must have some aspirations of being an actor or being discovered from this show. The soliloquy scene he did was way worse than the werewolf! (at least I could follow what he was shooting for when he became a werewolf). Still, he is not a jerk to anyone so I don't mind if he makes it to the end as long as he doesn't keep aligning with Chuck.

I'm kinda thinking that the guy & girl who hooked up could be my favorites right now. I hope they make life miserable for Chuck! That's what you get when you are cast as "The Tool".

Ironically, I can't stand Chuck's adversary either, the giant Tranny. That guy is worthless at challenges and has cost them the most money of anyone. Everything out of his mouth is all about him and how he is treated unfairly. He wants to be carried to the end just because he is gay or else you are prejudice. Screw that! I say put him and Chuck up against each other and let's get this over with.

I'm not a prejudice person but something about that guy makes me hate him. He thinks he deserves to be there just because he is gay and a cross-dresser. no matter what kind of team player you are. Well I have played on a lot of teams growing up and if you don't pull you weight and expect the team to carry you, no one is going to respect you. And if you bitch and moan the entire time the team is carrying you, then don't expect to be liked by your team mates.

One last thought... with all the skanky ho's in this cast, Rachel (from BB) would have fit in perfectly!

...there was a Vanessa??
    Last edited by scoot13; 09-12-2011 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    Looks like it's just us watching this one Endit... I finally watched eps 2 & 3 and as bad as this thing is, it is still entertaining.
    I'll agree on that. Doens't mean I can't hate participants though lol. Vannessa and Ashley FTW!

I think that when they cast this one, they were going for a specific type of person. I think they only looked in seedy bars and strip clubs for contestants. I'm lifelong musician and I see these types at my club gigs every week and you don't find them in offices, or even at nice gigs. They come from the dives.
    Chuck is one thing but where the hell did they find Johnny!? I mean what the f (are we allowed to swear here? it went through but if it was not I thought it'd be automatically censored) he gives off a semi creepy, suave, crickets like response and he's totally unaware of it. It's gotta be some form of SOMETHING.

The werewolf dude is a complete moron. Either he is playing a role or there is something seriously wrong with him. If he is not "acting" then he must have some aspirations of being an actor or being discovered from this show. The soliloquy scene he did was way worse than the werewolf! (at least I could follow what he was shooting for when he became a werewolf). Still, he is not a jerk to anyone so I don't mind if he makes it to the end as long as he doesn't keep aligning with Chuck.
    We are on the page here! Too painful to watch.

I'm kinda thinking that the guy & girl who hooked up could be my favorites right now. I hope they make life miserable for Chuck! That's what you get when you are cast as "The Tool".
    Wait, did you see episode 4 or not? Pieces of things you are saying make it sound like you did but at the same time it doesn't, dont' want to spoil anything.

Ironically, I can't stand Chuck's adversary either, the giant Tranny. That guy is worthless at challenges and has cost them the most money of anyone. Everything out of his mouth is all about him and how he is treated unfairly. He wants to be carried to the end just because he is gay or else you are prejudice. Screw that! I say put him and Chuck up against each other and let's get this over with.
    His real adversary is Temica, the ghetto hoodrat constantly up to no good. Chuck/Justin may hate each other but Temica is the one who is scheming and really trying out to get him. Do I admire her skill? Yes. Is it morally correct? Hell no! If Chuck were to wisen up he would start flipping Temica's lies back in her face and show her as the snake she is! Instead he falls for her tricks time and time again by flipping out when the best method of action is to stay calm and collected, Temica herself is ready to burst at the seems and get just as angry. That could backfire on her.

I'm not a prejudice person but something about that guy makes me hate him. He thinks he deserves to be there just because he is gay and a cross-dresser. no matter what kind of team player you are. Well I have played on a lot of teams growing up and if you don't pull you weight and expect the team to carry you, no one is going to respect you. And if you bitch and moan the entire time the team is carrying you, then don't expect to be liked by your team mates.
    Well I don't know about that. If they smart they'd prune him anyways for sins of past. 144,000 is WAY too much money to lose in one challenge.

One last thought... with all the skanky ho's in this cast, Rachel (from BB) would have fit in perfectly!
    She might actually be pretty kick ass in the challenges! And she would reign HELL on anybody who didn't carry their weight.

...there was a Vanessa??
    So I'm taking it you have NOT seen episode 4 then. She is the one with black hair who has medical bills to pay and she is extremely low key - so much in fact that her first appearance of the ENTIRE series was halfway through episode 3 when she "introduced" Justin in drag.
    Last edited by Endit; 09-15-2011 at 02:03 AM.

I know I'm talking to nobody here, but it has to be said.

OH. MY. GOD. Vanessa may have been unknown before, but there is no way to forget her name now. My jaw dropped when it was revealed when she did almost EVERYTHING wrong. She is an anti-leader!

And they saved her... WHAT THE ****. This is just as miserable as politics! She should have got her ass kicked off the show! All those harnesses and she ignored them!
    Last edited by Endit; 09-19-2011 at 01:22 AM.

I'm think I am one episode behind now. I did catch up with the first five. I remembered Vanessa, I just didn't put the name with her until the next episode. She really deserved to leave after being such a terrible leader but the girl they sent away was worthless too. And probably more of a liability. Honestly, they need to get rid of the ones that can't do anything. How can they not see that? As bad as the hillbilly was, he was still doing a lot more work than most of the girls and the tranny.

I read on another site that Ashley has a baby from London (of Daisy fame). VH1 is keeping it in the family...

This thing just gets worse & worse... too bad one of those losers is going to get some money. I don't have a favorite or a least favorite. Chuck, Tamequa, the tranny, the strippers... they are all equal... I am hoping that there is no money left and they all lose!!

There is not one decent person left in that group, they are all losers and users. I can see why VH1 buried this show, the crew probably wound up hating all of them just like they knew the viewing public would.

The host is not bad though, I kinda like him. London's baby mama thought she was gonna slide by until the "twist" took her out. I was kinda pulling for her over Vanessa but... whatever... don't really give a crap either way.

bye bye Chuck... you giant douchebag... all those muscles and you are worthless in every challege. The dude needs to quit lifting and do some cardio... he has the stamina of a 70 yr old smoker.

...watching episode 8 right now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast