+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Most Eligible Dallas

Most Eligible Dallas

I had to make this thread for the sole reason to voice how much I dislike that Courtney girl! She is so vapid, vain and hypocritical. Very few reality tv show personalities get under my skin but she really irritates me to no end! This show is not that great and I doubt it will be around for more than one season but I find it kind of entertaining.

Re: Most Eligible Dallas

i really don't care for any of them! They all seem to think they are "all that" & none of them are very likeable. And all the women look much older than they claim to be. Especially Tara. She looks older than me & I'm 40! The only reason I'm still watching is b/c I live in the Dallas / Fort Worth (DFW to those who know the area). Matt & Courtney are the worst though! Tara has a little bit of redemption with me only b/c she is an animal lover & helps find homes for them. That said, there is NO WAY she's interested in Jody Dean! their date was really awkward, IMO. He must make a butt-ton of money, b/c there is no way she would be going out on any dates with him otherwise. He's got loads of baggage, he's not "young for his age", & I can't imagine they have anything in common.

Matt is a total d-bag! He IS a player, I don't care how much he denies it! And clearly, Courtney has a major crush on him, regardless of what she says. She gets upset when he brings his other female friends (Friends With Benefits, I'm sure!) around, & the way she talked to that one girl was beyond rude! And she had 50 excuses to try to justify it, which just made it worse, IMO. She is soooo jealous of that girl, I wish someone would have called her out on it.

Glenn seems pretty narcissistic. He is obviously a crappy punter if he's played for that many teams over the course of just a few years. It looks like he never makes it a full season with one team.

I have to admit, Drew makes me laugh sometimes, but he isn't particularly likeable either.

On a side note, Matt's date (Neil?) looked like she could be Tara's younger sister. Also, does anyone else think that Courtney looks like Casey Anthony?
    Last edited by holly71; 08-29-2011 at 08:35 PM.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    Also, does anyone else think that Courtney looks like Casey Anthony?
    :O OMG she does look like Casey Anthony!!!!!!

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    :O OMG she does look like Casey Anthony!!!!!!
    She reminds me of Bachelorette Trista.

after watching last night, Glenn is growing on me a little bit & I'm liking Drew a little more. But I reserve the right to change my mind at any time during the season, lol.

I don't know who that clown was that Tara claims "everyone wants to date him". She claims that she has gone back to her house when a date doesn't open a car door for her, yet she endures an entire evening of inappropriate comments & awkwardness with this guy? I don't believe her. Again, he must have $$$, b/c he is not good looking, he's not charming, nor is he classy.

I couldn't believe Neil agreed to meet with Courtney again! And once again, Courtney had to get her little digs & insults in, in a less overt, but still not subtle, way. Neil was far more gracious about it than I would have been! I wouldn't take that crap from anyone, especially not from Courtney!! Jealous hag.

And once again, Matt is out with another one of his FWBs. Ugh, he disgusts me. If you want to be Mr. Player, then at least own it! Don't make excuses. Hmm, since him & Courtney like to llive in denial about their bad behaviour so much, maybe they should get together after all!
    Last edited by holly71; 08-30-2011 at 01:52 PM.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I have watched this show on and off and I must say I cannot get into ANY of the characters. I tried to like this show but I hate every single one of the cast members. I would be very surprised if this show got picked up for another season. I mean, could this show get any MORE boring?

I think the problem is that all of them are 0% likable. It would probably be more interesting if there was someone to root for but they all come off as vain, shallow actors to me. That Courtney girl still makes me shudder every single episode......so rude all the time.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Hmmmm, I like the show. It took a little bit of effort to get to 'know' the characters --- but now that I have, it's really beginning to pan out. The storylines are becoming deeper -- for example, Drew who is gay and apparently was extremely obese at one time, is trying to deal with some very deep-seeded social and self-acceptance issues. His family apparently has a lot of money and he seems to feel very 'entititled' --- but at the same time there's a kind of vulnerability about him. He's not one of my favorites, but he is pretty interesting.

And Matt, who was apparently once very hurt by some girl he loved, and thereafter never let himself get involved again -- is feeling the beginnings of some real feelings for Neile (who I like a lot). Courtney is not dealing with that very well because she seems to be in love with him, but she has to settle for being his 'best friend' because that's all he's willing or able to give her at this time in his life.

I like Glenn a lot. He seems like a good guy and I find myself rooting for him. The rest of the cast, for me, are still coming into focus.
    Yardgnome and sparklete like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I do not like Drew. Anyone who can easily call a woman the c-word, and a bitch is a low human being in my book. Courtney should have slapped his Gumby-looking face. His apology was severely inadequate. These people are waaaay too familiar with each other, which makes them, mostly, contemptible. They could stand to broaden their social circles.

I also like how Neill is showing Matt that he is not the only "fish in the sea"! Everybody else seems to make him think that his poo doesn't stink.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I can't believe that Courtney is growing on me, but she is. Looks like she and Matt may finally have some romance next episode. There definitely is chemistry between them, and they truly love each other as friends, plus perhaps more. I wonder if that will be enough to tame the beast. . . Matt, that is.
    Yardgnome and sparklete like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast