+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Most Eligible Dallas

Re: Most Eligible Dallas

This show has totally grown on me. I really disliked most of the people at the beginning, but now I'm actually warming up to a couple of them. I do kinda hope they do a second season of it. I've read online they might do this series in another city.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I read where Matt is dating Taylor Armstrong. Whatever........
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I have really gotten to enjoy these characters and am sorry to see that the season is over. Hopefully, there will be a Season Two.

Courtney and Matt were on Watch What Happens Live this last week and I cannot believe that Matt screwed up their potential 'relationship.' Boy, he's a piece of work. It's so clear that the two of them really love each other and are just a hair away from being madly in love with each other ---- and Courtney is clearly ready to go there --- but Matt still has to remain the playboy. Too bad Matt, sometimes you don't get more chances in life --- and even if we all don't like Courtney that much, you clearly do --- and your fooling around with other women may cost you the best thing that could ever have happened to you.
    sparklete likes this.

Wait, so is the season over completely? I must have missed an episode.....how did they end it? I'm guessing there won't be a reunion???

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Yep, it's over --- the last episode was the one in which Matt and Courtney spent the weekend on the ranch (and had their infamous kissing scenes -- which were VERY sensual!) --- and they were both on last week's Watch What Happens Live. You can probably watch both of those shows on line on Bravo.com. (No, I don't think there will be a reunion show.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12