+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Texas Women - CMT

Texas Women - CMT

CMT takes an exciting peek inside the lives of four young, gorgeous and sassy women working and playing in Fort Worth, Texas.

The four are strong, capable, and in the spirit of Texas, they won't back down, even to each other. The series features the outspoken blond bombshell Anna Hunt who is as strong-willed as the bucking bulls she raises as a stock contractor. A woman working in a man's arena, she's learned to use her feminine attributes to her advantage. Ali Dee is an aspiring country music singer and television host for the Dallas Mavericks who's willing to do whatever it takes to make it to the top. She lives with her boyfriend Cory Melton, a champion bull rider, but her career comes first. Hannah Helvey is roommates with Anna, the youngest and the wild child of the group. A trust-fund baby with strong ties to her family, her nickname is "Hurricane Hannah" because she is a force of nature that usually gets what she wants. Brooke Jeter is a professional barrel racer and part-time housewife with a quick tongue and no filter. Being the only married gal in the bunch hasn't slowed her down. She still loves to party. This self proclaimed "True Blue" woman is married to National Finals Rodeo Champion Bareback Rider, Jason Jeter. Each week the fantastic quartet of gorgeous women juggle their love lives and careers all while maintaining their friendship and proving that being a diva is tougher than riding bareback.
    Is anyone else watching this? I have since the first episode, it comes on right after Sweet Home Alabama. I actually really like the show, and curious to see what others think!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Re: Texas Women - CMT

So the second season of this has been on, unbeknownst to me because my cable provider moved CMT and I didnt realize it. Happened to catch it this weekend and I dont know if I like it. It seems too polished now, too set up. Anyone watching this at all? the ep I saw was like the 4th of this season and I'm lost as to who the new girl is...
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    So the second season of this has been on, unbeknownst to me because my cable provider moved CMT and I didnt realize it. Happened to catch it this weekend and I dont know if I like it. It seems too polished now, too set up. Anyone watching this at all? the ep I saw was like the 4th of this season and I'm lost as to who the new girl is...
    When does it come on? If I have room on the DVR, I will check an episode out.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

FORT Fan

I loved the first season it was one of my favorite shows. I'm disappointed by the second season it doesn't seem as sincere, like most reality shows usually the first is the best before they are aware of how they come off on camera.

It looks like Anna Hunt is going through some kind of early mid life crisis, theres something off about her. She's looks like she's been through something, she's not coming off half as feisty, smart or as attractive as last season.

Fell in love with this show/really this network just in time for it to be over! Does CMT typically do a slate of summer programming? (I'm so into Sweet Home Alabama, Southern Nights, and Texas Women!) Any good shows coming up on this network?

+ Reply to Thread