+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

The trouble with Tribble (couldn't help it) is that he fell into the moment with each finalist and said I Love You. Jackie was someone to know in NYC if he was ready to move into the big leagues with his broadcasting career...other than that, I think the "busy-ness" of the city overwhelmed him - but it was tempting. Tristan showed her volunteer side working with children and Tribble had already showed his volunteerism in his initial intro to his own show. As Tristan said, her attachment to him is emotional while, with Jackie, it is physical. In all these shows, it is rare that chemistry trumps emotion. Once again shown to be true. Plus Tristan is cute as a button.

Will they have the reunion/outtake show next week? I'm very curious if they are still together.
    NEPASue likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Found this link from doing a search to see if Tristan and Tribble were still together.

Are Tribble Reese and Tristan Smith still dating? Find out here! - Oklahoma City TV | Examiner.com

It appears that they are and the next person on the new season to find love is Paige Duke according to the article. New season begins January 13.
    Last edited by sclilred1; 12-11-2011 at 03:46 AM.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Now I remember Paige. She was the Clemson friend who worked for Nascar (Miss Sprint Cup) and lost the gig when an ex-boyfriend posted some nude pictures on the web. She was sweet on the show and gorgeous. I wish her well as her season has probably finished filming. I did read elsewhere that the battered pick-up from season one is back, but they can't use the Inn they used on the bay because zoning problems. Anyway, they will use private homes like first season and someone wrote that the fairy-lit road to good-bye is back in use.

CMT.com : Sweet Home Alabama : Paige Duke

Paige Duke, from Lancaster, S.C., is a former ambassador for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Paige now works at Kruger Farms and is a part-time model and veterinary technician. She enjoys rodeos, hunting, fishing and watching sports. Paige owns two pit bulls that she adores and is hoping to find the perfect man to add to the mix.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 12-11-2011 at 01:37 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

I can't say I was keen on Jackie but Tribble telling her he loved was just mean. I thought perhaps he'd pick her because living in NY would be easier to try and launch a broadcasting/acting career. At that point if he wasn't sure who he was picking he should have kept the I love you to himself.
    Shoepie and sclilred1 like this.

I also was not impressed with all of the wedding talk that happened with Jackie. But I will say that Jackie appeared to be playing a part anyway as her "I love you too" was so fake. Tribble will not do well as any type of speaker. Tristan deserves better than some guy that doesn't make plans for the future. Hopefully Tristan will realize this herself and find a guy that truly loves her and wants to marry and start a family with her.

FORT Fan

After thinking about it I wonder if he was staying over night in New York and telling Jackie whatever she wanted to hear to get his way.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    I also was not impressed with all of the wedding talk that happened with Jackie. But I will say that Jackie appeared to be playing a part anyway as her "I love you too" was so fake. Tribble will not do well as any type of speaker.
    I agree. Jackie was a set up to have the country girl vs city chick ending. It was transparent. He knew from the start that he had to take a city girl to the finale. She could not even fake upset when she was rejected! It seemed she walked away in her the final scene because she froze. Production had to stage Tribble (stupid name) going to her. I am sure she was coached in what to say and how to react. And she couldnt even pull it off then!

I joined this show when the number was down to about 7. I didn't care for it but did like the format of the old guy coming to get the girls on the porch.

Saw that a few people had wondered if Devin and Adam are still together - from what I've heard from a few kids I know at Bama they are not and she is dating an old boyfriend. It's fun to watch this show because I live in the county where they film most of it. Tristan and Courtney have both done some promotional/fundraising things around here - they are both adorable! Glad to hear Paige is the next bachelorette (so to speak) - think she'll be entertaining!

just wanted to remind those that might be interested that the new season starts tomorrow night with those city and country boys with Paige doing the picking and I understand we will have the ragged out truck and the twilight garden back this season
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Can't read this thread until I finish watching the last two episodes of Tribble's season. But I have to say I just LOVED Kristina! Looks can be deceiving! She looks like she would be this snooty chick from NJ, even trying to be Snooki, but she is so nice and so cool and it's great to see that she doesn't have an attitude or think she is better than everyone! I would love to hang out with her. If she has a facebook page, I may look her up! Definitely diggin' the CMT "Bachelor/ettes" show & hope it continues!

+ Reply to Thread