+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

Re: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

I guess Ashley's "ways to get a man" didn't work on Tribble. Glad to see that she is with someone else though, really don't like her personality.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    I guess Ashley's "ways to get a man" didn't work on Tribble. Glad to see that she is with someone else though, really don't like her personality.
    looks like another perfect match for 2 fame ho's...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I am just catching up on last week's episode and after seeing how Ashley behaved I'd say at this point....I think Jake likes his women a little on the "trashy" side

FORT Fan

I'm still trying to figure out why they're fighting over a feminine looking part time bartender.

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78 View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why they're fighting over a feminine looking part time bartender.
    And former 3rd string college quarterback...

Summertime Living Easy Arielflies's Avatar

I had no idea before opening this thread. I finished the premiere episode of Devin's series and looking forward to watching more episodes and videos. Then onto the next.

According to the Google list, they are casting for season 3 to air in the winter. I will definitely set my DVR when it comes up.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Summertime Living Easy Arielflies's Avatar

I just finished a marathon of all of Devin's shows including the Outtake and Update show. You are all right in that this felt so real throughout - even the ending. As of the update show they are hanging out when they can and everyone is so open about the bubble and out of the bubble. My favorite guy is Cowboy Cody...crazy laconic rodeo cowboy.

I have season 2 with Tribble keyed up to watch next, though the women look crazier than those on Farmer Takes a Wife.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

well one of the final 2 girls is Jackie..can't say that surprised me now it comes down to Tristan and Cassie since he can only take two girls to the finale and he already let Kourtney go....I think it will be Cassie but I could be wrong..we will find out in just a second....and the 2nd girl going to the finale is..........Tristian...that surprised me I thought for sure it would be Cassie...as for the one he chooses in the end..mmmmmm....I think it will be Jackie the city girl...I easily could be wrong but I think that is where his heart is really falling for

FORT Fogey

I just started watching this show a few episodes back and I kinda like it. Having the older man come get them on the porch is a nice touch.

Still, I would like a show like this to have more real moments.

FORT Fogey

Jacky's reaction to his "I love you" was luke warm at best. And her reaction to being rejected was odd, very detached. I did not find her compelling and knew she would not be the one. I think that was clear to all who watched.
    SummerSue likes this.

+ Reply to Thread