+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

Re: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

I think, deep down, Devin, despite her looks, is just a down home country girl. Not every beautiful girl has to rush out to Calif and be a celeb.
    Actually, this show gave me hope that there's still decent people left in the world, after all The Bachelors, Housewives, etc.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I think, deep down, Devin, despite her looks, is just a down home country girl. Not every beautiful girl has to rush out to Calif and be a celeb.
    Actually, this show gave me hope that there's still decent people left in the world, after all The Bachelors, Housewives, etc.
    I agree..if you listen to her interviews, she wanted to find what her parents have..a real relationship that can last a lifetime. In her after the show interviews (which you can see on CMT website)..she has a dorky side to her as well...I think we just didn't get to see that part of her on the show, they (her & Adam) also talk about some other scenes that were deleted to their surprise.

As for Tribble being "next"..I didn't find him that sincere the first time around...he kept saying he couldn't commit all the way with her and his heart (sounds alot like Brad if you ask me~actually he reminded me of the bradster a few times..)

Anyway..I will try to catch it when I can..I will be curious to see how much production begins to manipulate this series now that it is being extended. Good luck to Devin & Adam

FORT Newbie

This was the cutest show ever.
    Devin was a gorgeous yet grounded young lady. I loved how she let the guys go in private. I loved the regular type dates without all the glitz.
    I loved Collin and I really saw a connection between he and Devin.
    Adam was my second choice but I, too, only felt the "friends" vibe.
    I don't think Tribble was there for any other reason than to promote a TV show or more camera time...JIMO
    I will watch season 2 and can only hope it was as adorable as season 1 was.
    Great job, CMT !

FORT Newbie

So who is ready for Season 2 of Sweet Home Alabama with Tribble.

I found this cute show really addicting last season and can't wait to see if Tribble meets his match. It's gonna be fun !

Anybody have news about Devin & Adam. My opinion is that they are no longer together. But then, what do I know?

Any thoughts?

Anyone have any updates about the preview show tonight and the status of Devin & Adam's relationship? The program hasn't aired on the West coast yet.

I missed the update last night and again when it came on today..I didn't realize that tonight was the start of Tribble's season so I will be watching
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

sorry for the double post...first episode of the new season was interesting ..an interesting and wide variety on girls..haven't gotten all their names yet..but Tribble cleans up good in the suit

but the couple that stood out to me so far is that Kristina with a K needs to go home ASAP just by looking at her and hearing her telling about how daddy gives her all the money she wants or needs and just looking at her tells me she is very very high maintance and poor ole Tribble would go broke just trying to keep up with plastic surgeries and botox

and what idiot producer thought it would be a good idea to bring Haley Glassman on the show...gezzzzzzzzzz...we all know she was John Gosselin's g/f big freaking deal...but I feel calling her a homewrecker was wrong..that marriage was over for a long time before Jon started with Hayley...not that I am okaying being unfaithful cause to me that is a big time no no in my book...but in a way I can understand Jon looking for someone that would treat him nice and with some respect cause we all know he never got that at home

as for the 2 he sent home tonight I can't even remember their names but I do believe it was one city girl and one country girl but since we really don't know much about the girls and their personalities yet its hard to say if he made the right choices..I am sure its hard to do after only knowing them for a few hours and then decide whom to send home but i guess he did what he felt was best for him

Also interesting that he knows who Paige is since they were in college together but never had a date or anything....since they already consider themselves friends I wonder if it will turn into romance or if they will decide that just being friends is better
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 10-21-2011 at 12:36 AM. Reason: needed to add something

FORT sun

Alright we're all loving this show up here. Gasp! socially unacceptable behavior...praying before meals?! Hunting deer, feeding gators.. Running around in the rain was great. All that hairspray and mascara running down their faces. That brunette was surely a great meat pitcher to the gators. What an arm!
    They have a good mix of characters, but they need more fisherman daughters (the lobster trap haulers, and the wrinklers, the salmon pen feeders) , more farmer daughters that drive those 6500 JD combines, and milk cows at dawn. Comeon America, don't you know how many nurses go out and dig clams at low tide, or rake hay on their "day off"?! hahhahha.. Anyway, Thank you CMT. I think The Bachelor franchise could learn a few new tricks.
    AmyKay and kateb like this.

its been pretty good so far the producers are letting the girls create their own drama which to me is better but calling Hailey Glassman a homewrecker and the girls saying she is the reason that marriage broke up is totally wrong IMO...that marriage was over long before Hailey entered the scene...now she did use bad judgement IMO by sleeping with a married man but she was not responsible for the break up of Jon and Khate's marriage
    NEPASue likes this.

FORT Fan

Meet Jake Pavelka's New Girlfriend Ashley Ann Vickers - UsMagazine.com

Ashley Ann Vickers is dating The bachelor Jake Pavelka. Looks like she's just desperate to be famous.

+ Reply to Thread