+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

Re: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

I caught the last 5 minutes (preview for next week) as I was watching big brother while it was on and usually watch the show after it. I keep meaning to catch it on rerun but always forget. I may be wrong but there is 1 city boy and 3 country boys left. Know for sure Adam and Tribble, maybe Collin, and im not sure of the city boy. I do see that she lets 2 go next week...
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I believe Flex that he didn't think his movie role was a big deal. Here in So Cal, that wouldn't be considered a big deal, I'm sorry to say. But from where Devin (& her father) it was way over the line. I think I admire the South's values a lot after watching this show.
    I didn't like Flex, never thought it would work long time for those two so I won't miss him.
    Tribble (what a name - I keep thinking about fuzzy little things that keep procreating on Star Trek) still has a lot of Southern well mannered boy in him but he really streches it until he acts like a city boy. I think he's had it way too easy all his life and seems a little cocky.
    I think Adam is a good match. Funny, I find him attractive and not-at-all-attractive at the same time. Weird. Although the other Southern landscaper guy would be good also. I just think she needs the southern boy type for it to be lasting.
    Devin certainly has it all, beauty, brains and common sense.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I caught the last 5 minutes (preview for next week) as I was watching big brother while it was on and usually watch the show after it. I keep meaning to catch it on rerun but always forget. I may be wrong but there is 1 city boy and 3 country boys left. Know for sure Adam and Tribble, maybe Collin, and im not sure of the city boy. I do see that she lets 2 go next week...
    Adam, Tribble, Collin and Jason Maxim. You can find out a lot about this show on Facebook. Last week Tribble seemed be the forerunner; this week Adam, and it looks like next week Collin comes on strong again. Two guys go next week. I'd easily bet Jason (city) is one primarily because he's from LA but there are things to like about him. Adam seems to be the choice of most on Facebook. He is a sweeite - if you missed the Devin and Adam mud episode it was fun. Collin I don't know much about but lives the closest (I think) to her parents; has a landscaping business and is very good looking. - Tribble could be more than just a nice guy - seems to MAYBE be a little more self-oriented but hard to tell on TV. Adam is a horse trainer and it appears Devin is a good horse rider in the previews so Adam might be attractive due to that too. She seems to feel comfortable and protected by Adam which is often a sign for reality relationships on the Bachelorette franchise. Overall I recommend this show because it's refreshing and I think the "Pick-up bed" endings have been creative and intriguing.

It seems as though TPTB really haven't shown us much about Collin. I barely remember he's there and yet, he seems to have all the qualities that you'd look for in a future husband. Even Devin's father said that Collin basically had all his ducks in a row, has established a profitable business and seemed ready for the next step- to settle down with a family.
    I think she picks Adam or Collin. Jason-the-last-city-guy seems unfinished to me, still doesn't know what he wants to do, etc. Tribble is just a little too full of himself for my taste and I think Devin has even higher standards. She seemed so uncomfortable when she was dressed in that tight, very short dress with high, high heels. That's just not her. Playing in the mud with Adam was more of who she is.
    I've really enjoyed this show. So much more than recent Bachelor/ette shows. It seemed more natural, less scripted....kind of like the way The Bachelor used to be. There just seems to be so much more of a sleeze-factor now in the Bachelor/ette shows. None of that was evident in this show.

Thanks for getting me "caught up" with the scoop...will have to tune in this Thursday evening and see who the F2 will be

I didn't watch tonight...so who are her final 2????????
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

so she decided to keep Adam and Tribble as her final 2...kinda surprised me...I thought it would be Adam and Collin..can't wait to next week to see who she picks
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT sun

Devin did send Collin home. I wonder if the pair of ear rings had anything to do with it, or his age. He seemed to have a plan for his future. Tribble gets stuck in the former "star quarterback" rut. Hopefully, that won't be his total claim to fame. Comeon, Tribble there's DECADES of life left after your puppy years....you know after the "I know everything in the whole universe" 30 year old stuff...
    Why was Adam Moyer raised by his grandparents? What happened to his parents? I cheered for him the first episode. I am not sure that maybe Devin wants a sports connected individual for her career pursuits. Anywho, Adam seems to be our favorite way up here in north east Maine .

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    so she decided to keep Adam and Tribble as her final 2...kinda surprised me...I thought it would be Adam and Collin..can't wait to next week to see who she picks
    Color me shocked as well....I just can't feel the "Tribble" love...he is as you say "stuck in QB/football land"...get over it get on with it I say. But I can see her picking him BECAUSE of that since she wants to pursue a career in the "sports" world. They "look good" as a couple you know thinking of all the PR pics afterward (sorry sync me here...)

Anyway I too am shocked she didn't choose Collin...I think the city guy (Maxim) was a bit to "scary" for her out of her comfort zone in the long term....Collin was truly heartbroken and I felt for him...will be interesting to see who she chooses with the remaining two!

FORT Newbie

Watched the last episode and definitely think she will pick Tribble. I got the friend vibe from her when she is with Adam. Missed a couple of episodes, so I have not been paying close attention to the way they are editing. I also think the show is refreshing, and "back to basics" as compared to the Bachelor.

Happy to see that the final two guys are actually friends!! Both are adorable, and she really can't go wrong with either pick!
    Last edited by txmom441; 08-28-2011 at 12:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread