+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

Re: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

Paige Duke ‏ @Paige_Duke

@AmazingRace_CBS Ahhh got an application/video coming! Don't close the doors on us #techincalissue LOL

Now that is a cross-over I wouldn't mind. LOL That tweet sounds like CBS is courting them rather than them applying for the Race. So, they extend their 15 min - at least they are a likeable couple.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

"For the rest of you teams, Bless your Heart." That was an interesting video in that it showed their differences, yet their closeness. I hope it works out for them. I do believe, however, that this is the first "please cast us" video for TAR I've ever seen. Are they common on YouTube?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    "For the rest of you teams, Bless your Heart." That was an interesting video in that it showed their differences, yet their closeness. I hope it works out for them. I do believe, however, that this is the first "please cast us" video for TAR I've ever seen. Are they common on YouTube?
    OK they are kind of cute, aren't they?

as far as their bachelor pad type of show southern nights....its in GA not AL and its a whole lot raunchier than bachelor pad ever could be...we are talking seeing the movements under the covers and there is no doubt as to what is going on...there are a couple of ho's and a couple of man ho's that are doing some serious bed hopping...just hope they are using protection

sure gives you a different view of some of these people
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I'm liking Southern Nights! Boy Landon is not getting near as kind of an edit as he had on the Paige's season. I think he greatly benefited from the "Country vs City" mentality. It automatically aligned him with some guys. He has to rely on his social skills to get along in this version and he is just like a fish out of water. We didn't get to see what a jerk he was until the last few episodes (on Paige's season) but this time he is a moron from the start.

He is DESPERATE to get laid! He brought some bar girl home who obviously was into his roomate and she was just looking to either ditch him for the roomie or start some drama in front of TV cameras. She picked a fight, threw a tantrum, and left when she realized that she was stuck with Landon. Then he blamed the roomate for "messing up his game".... haha... like he has some game! D

He fell for a girl in the house who was way out of his league and she basically told him to forget it, not gonna happen. He still thinks he can win her over... at least he doesn't have to buy another ring this time around!

I really like Landon. I just caught on to this show, and I LOVE it. I've literally watched all three seasons in the last week! I'm currently on the one where Paige lets Landon go, and all I can think is: I think she's fantastic, but why did she have to wear that outfit the night she new that all she was going to do was break a guy's heart? It seemed extra cruel.

Although, on the flip side I don't understand how he's crying about leaving his little girl, and then ten minutes later signing up for Southern Nights...that seems a little weird.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Dang--I meant Paige, not Faith! I keep doing that!
    I'm just now catching up, and this cracked me up. My little sister's name is Paige, and she cannot say her name over the phone without people assuming she said "Faith". It's such a weird/super common mistake

+ Reply to Thread