+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

Re: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

This craazzy...I just saw Jeremiah James on the GAC red carpet at the American Country Music Awards. You can't miss that blue bandana.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Was Paige with him? I guess his stint on a reality tv show helped him with his career afterall.

is there any official word on whether or not Bubba will be their next lead...man if only I was 20 years younger...lol

I am not mad or upset she picked Jeremiah but in truth I don't see them lasting...now I could be wrong but I don't think so...they remind me so much of Merideth and Ian from the bachelor show...I have no doubt that Paige is head over heels for hm I just don't think his feelings are nearly as strong as hers and its sad but I personally think the show was nothing more to him than a stepping stone which shouldn't surprise me since thats what everyone these days goes on the bachelor for....it just saddens me for Paige as this show has been more about that finding of true love without the manipulations of the production staff.

I would like to see Bubba as the next lead but I just don't know if he will do it...
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 04-02-2012 at 04:25 AM.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Paige and Jeremiah attended the event together, and spent the whole weekend together in LV, there are lots of pictures out there of them. They are definitely still very much a couple. If you read Jeremiah's twitter or FB, it's quite apparent that he is either head over heels for Paige, and planning a future with her, or he is a fantastic actor who is scamming everyone. This relationship may still not go the distance, but IMO these two, at least for now, couldn't be more mutually into each other.

Paige posted a really lovey fan video, via youtube, on her Facebook page today. Love the music, too.

Paige & Jeremiah | A Thousand Years - YouTube
    Parkhillian likes this.

FORT Newbie

I didn't watch this show during the season, probably because I've gotten pretty disenchanted with the Fleiss-driven craziness that they have become over the last few years . But somehow I heard about this show, watched it online, and have become enchanted with Paige and Jeremiah. If you watch the shows now, it's easy to see that Paige had her eyes on Jeremiah from day one. I don't know that Jeremiah had that feeling right away, but Paige knew who she wanted from the get go. I've followed them on their FB and twitter pages, and they still seem very much in love. For all the criticism of Jeremiah for being a part-time farmer, full-time musician, I'd point out that Paige doesn't look like she'd be ready to settle down on the farm (or ranch) yet, either. She got used to the life of celebrity as a Miss Sprint Cup, and I suspect she would not have been happy on Bubba's ranch as a cowboy's wife, at least not at this point in her life. I think what developed between Paige and Jeremiah is the most real love story I've seen on reality dating TV in a long time - good for them.

WELCOME, PaGuy! Yes, season three was very special. I think the timing was right as you mentioned for them to get together. Both have multiple strings to their lives right now so the push-pull wouldn't be there. Good for them.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

this show is nothing like the drama ridden stuff that Fleiss puts on..guess thats why so many of us enjoy watching it...they let the people create their own drama and believe me they do

can't say I am too happy about their spin off that is like bachelor pad though
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    this show is nothing like the drama ridden stuff that Fleiss puts on..guess thats why so many of us enjoy watching it...they let the people create their own drama and believe me they do

can't say I am too happy about their spin off that is like bachelor pad though
    I taped the 1st show and it wasn't what I expected at all. I was so disappointed. I haven't watch any more episodes.
    Do they vote people off like they do in Bachelor Pad?

+ Reply to Thread