+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

FORT Regular

Re: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

I'm shocked by Paige's choice because I truly did not see the love story there. Nothing.to.watch.romantically, AT ALL. He had the warmth of a snail around her. I could care less that he "snuck" her notes. I would want a man who is comfortable enough and cares enough to shout it from the rooftop, (which is why I have a husband who knows my love language and meets those needs). Paige claims to have the same type of needs: physical touch, words of affection..etc., however if that's true, she's going to end up emotionally starved for affection down the road. I just don't think Jeremiah is capable of that. And while he might work hard to meet those needs now, that effort isn't likely to last. Nothing against either of them, just that this appears to be an obvious and complete mis-match, imo. A foresee a million "I told you so's" in her future.

As for Bubba, what a class act! I know he will end up with someone equally wonderful, and THEN we will see a real love story.
    ButterflyFaery and sclilred1 like this.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

You can see Paige and Jeremiah's love story unfold in the photos on her facebook page. I loved that on Valentine's Day he put together a box of valentines a girl would receive from grade school to the present. He also cooked her a dinner and presented it on a red table cloth (over a saw horse in the ongoing remodel of his living room) with china, candles and flowers. He may not say much, but he does show her.
    NEPASue likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I thought that I saw a lot of connection/romance between Paige and Jeremiah during the entire show. As a matter of fact, I got the feeling that he was so clearly the frontrunner that the producers had to make it look like there were problems between them and not show them together much to try to keep the audience from knowing who she was going to pick. I think they are both great guys and she picked the one that was best for her. I also think Jeremiah had a harder time talking to her about her feelings with all the production crew around than Bubba. He didn't seem to have as much a problem talking to her when the cameras were futher away. Can't wait for the next one!

FORT Fanatic

I only watched the last two shows, and it couldn't have been more clear to me that Paige was head over heels in love with Jeremiah, and he with her. When Jeremiah said in that PI with tears in his eyes, "from the depths of my soul, I believe this woman is mine, that I was created for her, and her for me" was just the most intense, romantic thing I have ever seen on a reality show.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    I only watched the last two shows, and it couldn't have been more clear to me that Paige was head over heels in love with Jeremiah, and he with her. When Jeremiah said in that PI with tears in his eyes, "from the depths of my soul, I believe this woman is mine, that I was created for her, and her for me" was just the most intense, romantic thing I have ever seen on a reality show.
    Amen! You said it all! I am so happy for them! What a beautiful love story!!!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I'm so sad I didn't get to watch this.

I'll be wishing much happiness for Paige and Jeremiah.
    You know, Bubba was just about perfect, but if Bubba wasn't what Paige's heart wanted, he just wasn't. It's amazing to me people are actually upset about that! Ridiculous! Should Paige have forced herself to feel for Bubba what others wanted, because THEY liked Bubba better? So weird to me.

I also think Jeremiah is so sweet. If I picture the two of them, I see them in that veteranary office, playing with the puppies. I'm sure they will also have fun travelling with his band.
    They are adorable together... I wish them the best.

i don't. i hope their relationship crashes and burns in less than a year. i bet it will.

Bubba should've won. I'm mad that she picked Jerimiah. But I guess it's good that Bubba's gonna have his own season next. Cuz if Jerimiah got his own season, I would NOT be watching it. i do not like him. and i'm also mad that she kept Shaun B. as long as she did. He was so arrogant. Country Shaun was 10X better. I also loovvedddd Dustin and Joey. Y'all should check out Dustin Tavella's youtube channel. His videos are hilarious (:

FORT Fanatic

If Paige had fallen in love with Bubba, she would have picked Bubba. Just because viewers fell in love with him, doesn't mean she should have picked someone she wasn't in love with, in order to make viewers happy. That's something I have a hard time understanding about any of these dating reality shows, the fact viewers think they know better than the person doing the choosing, based on what they have watched on a highly edited tv show. None of these people, in real life, are exactly like they are edited to be for a tv show. Not even Bubba.
    Shoepie and Parkhillian like this.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

From the interviews I've been reading, she told the producers after filming the first episode that Jeremiah was the one. Then she became afraid that they would make him leave because of the early connection. Yes, production loved Bubba, and they did want to give the viewers an alternative to Jeremiah even if Paige didn't want one. It made for a good show because the lead got what she wanted and the viewers came to like/love Bubba who may very well be the next lead, which will make the producers happy as well.
    Shoepie and Allie like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread