+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

FORT Fan

Re: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    last I heard about Tristan and Tribble they were still together..but that was a couple of months ago...anyone have any details...when and was it a mutal decision or did one dump the other, I really thought they might have had a chance...at least this show doesn't toss the broken relationships under the bus and try really hard to make them look stupid...mmmmmm cough cough ** Mike Fleiss** cough cough

on the whole I think any connections made on this show might have a much better chance of surviving because they don't try to force drama and they let it play out on their own...HINT....FLEISS people can create enough of their own drama without your interference and when the show is over you dont see the people from this show on the talk circuit and all over magazines or in the tabloids so they at least get to have some sense of a normal life
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I looked at Bubba's twitter and there were a fair number of couple like pictures of him and Tristan together. Since yesterday most of them have been removed. I think either SWA asked him to do it or maybe he's being considered as the bachelor for the next show and he decided to remove them.

Jeremiah James Korfe ‏ @followjeremiah

@reba REBA! hope you watch the finale of #sweethomealabama tomorrow night : ) hopin a certain lady pics me : )
    In reply to Reba McEntire

Whew! Had to follow all the tweets to see what was happening because I just couldn't wait for the show to start on the West coast. Sounds like it was a real tear jerker!

Bubba was a A number 1 class act...I hope they pick him for the next lead...anyone woman would be very lucky to have hin and I wish him all the best
    kateb and NEPASue like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Just learned about this show...cannot wait to watch this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

You can catch this season and previous seasons online at the CMT website.

It was a tear jerker. When Jeremiah talked to his mom and sister, I had tears running down my cheeks. I'm so glad he told his mom to take the engagement ring he purchased two years ago home to Minnesota and in the end they pledged themselves to be boyfriend/girlfriend. Bubba seemed to be ready for that lifetime commitment now and bought a ring, but then asking her not to say anything at the Final I thought he would immediately take a knee, but he didn't. He looked into her eyes and saw the truth thereby saving both him and her embarrassment and deeper heartbreak.

What an emotional roller coaster of a finale, but the heart will out even though the mind is cautious. Once again emotion trumps what should be the best choice on paper. Congratulations to Paige and Jeremiah. I hope their relationship does lead to a deepening love and commitment.
    kateb likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Boy, Paige is taking quite a beating on Twitter for not picking Bubba. Poor girl! And Bubba wrote that he got a book deal out of this--the cowboy way of treating and respecting a lady. I love Bubba, but it drove me nutso when he was ring shopping and kept saying he was going to "make an honest woman" out of Paige. Made me cringe. I'm glad that Paige and Jeremiah seem to be so in love. Their first interview as a couple is due out in the CMT Examiner (on-line) on Monday.
    kateb likes this.

I watched this show for the first time last night. Just at the Bubba date point and up to the point to where Bubba came up to her and said let me look at your eyes (or something like that). I don't know if she acted that way toward everyone, but the tone of her voice, the looks to the side with an uncomfortable look on her face were telling. As were the saying what she thought love SHOULD be. Safe, comfortable, taken care of ... It was as if she was trying to talk herself into picking Bubba. You could tell she was fond of him. He seemed to adore her. I too didn't like the "honest woman" but that is a common phrase I've heard with the older generation and he seems to be an old-fashioned kind of guy. When she talked about Jeremiah, there seemed to be a spark in her eyes and her voice changed a bit. Now I know this is all editing. I will have to go back and see her date with J. But with Bubba and their date, I said to myself "she is not picking this guy."
    kateb likes this.

FORT sun

Fantastic show. What an ending. It broke my heart when Paige worries still about those internet pictures from her past. It seems genuine, fresh, and I love the 2 hour shows even better than the one hour. Good job CMT. I'll look forward towards Bubba if he's the new bachelor. The show has spread like wild fire up here.

+ Reply to Thread