+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

FORT Regular

Re: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

My hope for Jeremiah is that he turns out to be like JP on Ashley's season of the bachelorette. He has said he did the show for fun, then got there and meet Ashley and fell for her. I think the two of them are a great couple and may just end up being the next bachelor marriage. I would rather Jeremiah admit that he didn't sign up to do this to find the love of his life than have Landon pretend he is there for love when it becomes more and more obvious that he wanted the attention. You can start something for fun and find love, I actually appreciate his honesty, he could have lied to her friends and made his life much easier.

But maybe some of you are right and he is playing her and just enjoying the game. I like him and hope he is genuine, but we will just have to see. If Paige's relationship works out it will be the first one on this show, so we will just have to wait and see.

I know Devin and the guy she chose broke up...but does this mean Tribble and the girl he picked have broken up now...last I heard about them they were still together but that was a while back
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

Tristan is going to be on the new show Southern Nights and I have read that she confirmed on Twitter that she and Tribble are now just friends. Devin will be on Southern Nights too. On the preview last night, they showed her and Colin from her season getting close again.

I don't know how old these people are but I think Devin was still in college when she did the show and it has recently been brought to my attention that Paige is only 22...so it doesn't surprise me they are breaking up...there show is still better than the bachelor IMO we are seeing some real stuff not producer driving things...but as young as these kids are and even though they go into this with the best intentions I think that expecting marriage from them so young is reaching...and yes I know people still get married at that age but I also know that 75
    % of them end up in divorce..but it seems to me that both couples did make and effort and try to keep the relationship after the show ended but it just wasn't meant to be....

will this be the case with Paige...IDK we will just have to wait and see...but I am enjoying this show much more than the bachelor that is for sure...they are letting the people in the house create their own drama instead of instigating it
    NEPASue likes this.

FORT Regular

I enjoy this show much more than the Bachelor, too. Paige is actually 26, she has already graduated from Clemson and spent time as Miss Sprint Cup. She is still young though and if she is not completely ready to settle on the ranch that is okay.

I don't mind that Devin and Adam or Tristan and Tribble broke up, but realizing they are young and this is more realistically going to date and not get married if Paige is still really hot for Jeremiah then I hope she picks him. Bubba deserves better than to be settled for.

I will be interested to see the Southern Nights show, I liked Devin and actually thought she and Colin had the best potential. I really like Tristan, I thought she was a breath of fresh air and really sweet. OC Christina is also one of the group and she turned out to be a blast. It will be fun to see them all hang out together in a little bit more of a realistic environment, minus Landon, I have had enough of him.

And I too would enjoy a season of Bubba, maybe with girls who are a little older and ready to settle down too.

I have found Paige to be a great lead who has handled the process really well. But, I also understand Jeremiah, he helped film the Hills and probably thought being in front of the cameras would be no problem. Then he gets there and actually likes the girl, but having to watch the other guys in the house is hard for him. Plus, I actually found Paige to be playing a bit of a trick when she told him she was falling in love with him. She had been bugging him to tell her that he was falling for her and when he didn't she did the game of I want to hear him tell me how he feels so I will tell him that I am falling in love with him and he will have to tell me too. It was uncomfortable and it did make her feel bad, but she did it to herself. I think Jeremiah being in a funk after that is understandable, I don't think he wanted to make her sad and was upset with himself that he couldn't tell her how much he cared. I think he has had a hard time with falling for the girl who is dating so many other guys at the same time, it is unfortunate on a show like this, but perfectly natural in real life.
    Arielflies likes this.

Interesting that Jeremiah tweets with Paige's best friends, Brynn and Monica. Is that a clue? And then Bubba tweeted a pic of his favorite Faith Cattle Company baseball cap, and the stitching is in pink. Is that meaningful? Dang, where are all the good spoilers when you need them?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Interesting that Jeremiah tweets with Paige's best friends, Brynn and Monica. Is that a clue? And then Bubba tweeted a pic of his favorite Faith Cattle Company baseball cap, and the stitching is in pink. Is that meaningful? Dang, where are all the good spoilers when you need them?
    There is another forum that has some spoilers. If you want to get caught up in a web of reading you can go to Facebook pages for Jeremiah James Korfe, Paige Duke and/or Sweet Home Alabama. And of course there's always Twitter. There are lots of Paige interviews and quotes, along with photo that make some suggestions too. I know the Bachelor site on FORT is spoiler free. They're probably best off keeping this one free too.

Paige Duke ‏ @Paige_Duke

For those asking...YES I'm still with the guy I picked on #SweetHomeAlabama & am so in love. It's our 3 month anniversary from Dec 18 wrap
    kateb likes this.

FORT Fan

If she ends up picking Jeremiah I wonder if he will still go swanning off to LA for 6 months every year.

I thought his eyes were a little crazy looking this episode.

last I heard about Tristan and Tribble they were still together..but that was a couple of months ago...anyone have any details...when and was it a mutal decision or did one dump the other, I really thought they might have had a chance...at least this show doesn't toss the broken relationships under the bus and try really hard to make them look stupid...mmmmmm cough cough ** Mike Fleiss** cough cough

on the whole I think any connections made on this show might have a much better chance of surviving because they don't try to force drama and they let it play out on their own...HINT....FLEISS people can create enough of their own drama without your interference and when the show is over you dont see the people from this show on the talk circuit and all over magazines or in the tabloids so they at least get to have some sense of a normal life
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-19-2012 at 02:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread