+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

Re: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

IMO if Paige is really looking to settle down, she'll choose Bubba; if she's looking for a fun boyfriend, she'll choose Jeremiah (or maybe city Sean). I have a feeling she still has some wild oats to sow so unfortunately for Bubba he probably won't make it to the end.
    kateb likes this.

well...I got so mad at myself last Friday night thinking I had missed it...very relieved to learn that it skipped at week so I didn't miss anything
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

man....I just woke up..have a nasty tooth ache and took a pain pill that knocked me out and missed it tonight...someone PLEASE tell me who her final 2 are

okay did some search on the computer so she let both city and country Shawn go....leaves it to Jeremiah and Bubba....my only problem with Jeremiah is that IMO he is emotionally closed off and is just not able to give her what she needs but even I will admit she has it bad for him

IMO Bubba is the best choice for her but its her heart and the heart wants what the heart wants so I guess we will have to see

well finally caught up on the computer and saw that both Shawns are the ones that were sent home so it leaves it to Jeremiah and Bubba

I really hope that she really listens to her heart and her head...JMO but I don't think she would have the chance to make it work with Jeremiah....to me he is still seriously shut down emotionally..where as Bubba puts it all at there

so my question will she listen to her libido and go for the wild card with Jeremiah or will she look at what is the best thing for her.....and pick Bubba...I don't know where her heart really lies I just know she has it bad bad for Jeremiah...can't wait to next week to see who she picks
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-17-2012 at 03:17 AM.

Per twitter this morning, Little Shaun says that now that this past episode has aired, he can finally come out and say that he has found a great girlfriend. In her pix, she's very pretty. Glad he's moved on and has found someone who is right for him.

Re: the Bubba and Jeremiah sitch: I think Jeremiah will have an epiphany of sorts and begin to speak up next week, and Paige will choose him. Not that I want her too since I think Bubba is darn near perfect--but that might be just the problem. I think Paige likes a little bit of bad boy, and Bubba is just too safe.
    kateb and NEPASue like this.

FORT Regular

I differ from you, ButterflyFaery. Paige is too young to settle for safe, now is her time to experience the exciting. I tried around Paige's age to settle for someone who was safe and who I felt would be good and stable for me, but in my heart I still wanted that one who excited me and made me tingle. It was a mistake, I made him miserable and he made me miserable. I was never quite there to give him what he needed and deserved and he couldn't give me what I needed.

If Paige can really let it go with Jeremiah and be truly happy with Bubba, then great pick Bubba. But if she is going to still have Jeremiah in the back of her mind, then it is not fair to Bubba to choose him and have him never really have her whole heart.

As an aside, Landon / "Tex" is leaving his little girl he loves so much to spend time in the Southern Nights House now. Sorry, but I think this shows how fake he is. He wasn't there for love, he was there for TV time and it obviously isn't that hard to leave your little girl if you are doing it again so quickly, JMO.

Yes, I think Bubba is too settled for her also. He is the one that is great on paper, but where is the excitement. I hope she finds out and we find out why Jeremiah is having such a difficult time opening up to this vivacious woman. He tells the camera his feelings run deep, but run silent run deep doesn't work when feelings need to be aired.

They really did show all his bad moments last night with her friends at the bar. He even knew they were bad moments as they were happening, but didn't stop the shots and became defensive telling the guys that he wanted to date Paige, not her friends. What is up with this guy...is he a man so in love he is scared to death of making that life change, or is he really ready to do so?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I call BS on Jeremiah not being able to express himself. He is a singer/songwriter after all. He would really, really suck at it if he couldn't put his feelings to words. I think it is simply an excuse that he uses for not being completely honest with Paige. I was not impressed at all by him when the guys went out with Paige's friends. In fact he made me not like him at all. He became rather drunk, rude and the real Jeremiah came out. I also think it says a lot that he never wanted to do the show and only came on because his sister talked him into it. I guess he thought that it would be a great idea so that he could show off his musical talent. I also do not like the way he and the show are making it seem as if he is a true farmer, you know the kind that farm 24/7 365. Then we find out last night that he actually spends half the year in LA. Again, if Paige wants someone that is both City and "Country" then her pick is Jeremiah. And actually I hope she does pick him, that would leave Bubba single to do his own season!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Well, with two episodes to air it looks like CMT has decided to cut off online viewing for their show for anyone outside of the US. Isn't that cruel to let people watch almost to the end and then cutting them off? (Btw, I did try a proxy, but it slowed their already choppy videos to a freeze. Plus, proxies suck, period)

Argh, and it sucks too, because I really LOVED this show and was thinking of subscribing to CMT just to watch it on the big screen next season. Screw them. I guess I'll check in with you guys to get results, but will not be able to watch.

(p.s. I still think Jeremiah is going to win this!)

well lets look on the bright side....if she picks Jeremiah...then Bubba will probably be our next lead...and he is easy on the eyes thats for sure and hopefully he will be able to find someone who is really ready for his settled life

yes I know she will probably go with Jeremiah he gives her those butterflies and tingles but there has to be more to a relationship than that and I personally don't think Jeremiah can give it to her so they probably won't last
    kateb and sclilred1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread