+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

Just a little question for everyone here. Did anyone else see Jeremiah going after young Sean a couple of episodes ago as a bit of a red flag? I thought of it again when diamonds and sclilred mentioned guys having a 'bad temper'. I think, overall, Jeremiah is a great guy, his heart is in the right place, and he is really supportive of the other guys. I know he was having a bad day (and three drinks) but hitting young Sean was out of line for me... he could have walked away.
    Nothing major for me... but a tiny red flag there. As a woman, I just don't like a guy who hits anyone. I still love Jeremiah, but if I was dating the guy, I'd be a little concerned.
    sclilred1 likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Just a little question for everyone here. Did anyone else see Jeremiah going after young Sean a couple of episodes ago as a bit of a red flag? I thought of it again when diamonds and sclilred mentioned guys having a 'bad temper'. I think, overall, Jeremiah is a great guy, his heart is in the right place, and he is really supportive of the other guys. I know he was having a bad day (and three drinks) but hitting young Sean was out of line for me... he could have walked away.
    Nothing major for me... but a tiny red flag there. As a woman, I just don't like a guy who hits anyone. I still love Jeremiah, but if I was dating the guy, I'd be a little concerned.
    I did think it was strange because I wouldn't think someone of his age I think he's 29/30 would do that. I'd expect it from some of the younger ones but usually by the time your in your late 20's you learn from mistakes and realize thats just not what you do. He did say he had 3 scotches and the shows provides free drink and there's probably not much else to do. If she ends up picking him, I'd be taking it slow and looking to see if that was out of character or not.

Jeremiah seems like a nice person but that sent up a red flag for me too. I like city Shaun, what you see is what you get flaws and all.
    Bubba is great but, cattle farming is hard work and you are on call all the time. Cows don't celebrate holidays or take the weekend off. With Paige's educational background, she would be an asset to Bubba's farming and would understand this.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Jeremiah seems like a nice person but that sent up a red flag for me too. I like city Shaun, what you see is what you get flaws and all.
    Bubba is great but, cattle farming is hard work and you are on call all the time. Cows don't celebrate holidays or take the weekend off. With Paige's educational background, she would be an asset to Bubba's farming and would understand this.
    shoot personally I would take the cattle farm over anything else...but I would prefer it to be in Montana and not Texas
    inthegarden likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

This was written January 2010 and gives a snapshot of his life two years ago. In an interview (not sure of date) he talks about farming in the summer and music in the winter. The article pointed out his acting aspirations and his TV crew (camera) work...on The Hills and it looks like Heroes from the photo. Very interesting young man, but two years later is he now ready for a steady girlfriend?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Interesting article, diamonds, thanks. I find it interesting that they don't really talk about the rest of Jeremiah's life on the show. For anyone who hasn't done any research, all they know of Jeremiah is that he's a cash crop farmer... and it doesn't nearly cover who he is... it feels deceptive, that they want him to be painted as a country bumpkin. The truth is, it seems he's slightly more city than country. Not really an honest representation here.

(Petpeeve regarding the interview: people who overuse the exclamation mark!! Feels like they are in your face!! And loud!! And just a little too excited!! Anyway, I digress)

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

As you may have noticed, the show wasn't on TV this past Friday, but will resume this Friday with the Final Four.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Yes, it looks like he spent a fair bit of time living in LA. They make out that he's a lonely farmer driving a columbine all day with no time to meet woman. yet he was a camera man onthe hills etc. and his number one ambition is to be an actor.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Interesting article, diamonds, thanks. I find it interesting that they don't really talk about the rest of Jeremiah's life on the show. For anyone who hasn't done any research, all they know of Jeremiah is that he's a cash crop farmer... and it doesn't nearly cover who he is... it feels deceptive, that they want him to be painted as a country bumpkin. The truth is, it seems he's slightly more city than country. Not really an honest representation here.

(Petpeeve regarding the interview: people who overuse the exclamation mark!! Feels like they are in your face!! And loud!! And just a little too excited!! Anyway, I digress)

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    shoot personally I would take the cattle farm over anything else...but I would prefer it to be in Montana and not Texas
    I'm not positive, but I believe Bubba's cattle farm is in southeast Alabama. I've been wondering if he's friends with JT (I think that's his name), the guy who won Survivor who was/is also a cattle farmer in Alabama, and if that is how he got hooked up with the show.

+ Reply to Thread