+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

Thanks for the info, Arielflies, doesn't sound too bad. I'm already looking forward to seeing next season and wondering who will be picked from this season's guys. If Bubba doesn't get picked by Paige, I'm sure there would be a ton of girls scrambling over each other to get at him.

Skipping ahead a little - I would love to see Kacie B. from this season of "The Bachelor" (which by the way is quickly becoming the worst dating show on TV) cast on Sweet Home Alabama. Think she would be a real natural on this show and have a much better chance of finding a stand up guy than if she became "The Bachelorette" down the road. Although it probably can't happen because her contract with "The Bachelor" probably prohibits her from certain appearances for a certain number of years.
    ITA that Bubba, city Sean, and Jeremiah will be the final three. I think Jeremiah has the edge, but I like all three of them.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

"Do it like Bubba". Ah, Bubba, the man of my dreams. He built a four bedroom house ready for family and he cooks! Besides being the most down to earth guy with a huge heart. That was a wonderful date...and then there was Landon. What can you say about a man who may have stalker tendencies. Yes, she said he has a huge heart, but that "protect" thing was getting a little creepy. Paige was taken aback with his proposal probably because her own feelings are leaning in another direction; but, that was the sweetest turn-down I've seen yet on this show.

The final four - NY Shaun, Cowboy Shaun, Bubba and Jeremiah have their work cut out for them next week on their dates. The preview shows her introducing a couple of female friends to them at a honky tonk bar, this show's version of the "hometown" dates. I'm so glad they don't do that here. Who will be the final two? My bet is Bubba and Jeremiah (if he can open his mouth and reveal some feelings.)
    kateb and bamafan like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

I think it could be Jeremiah and Bubba, but I think it could also be City Sean. I think Paige has kept the guys until she realizes they have more feelings for her than she does for them and then she lets them go. I also think she has the battle of what she knows is right for her, Bubba, and the ones who make her feel all squishy and excited, City Sean and Jeremiah. I think Bubba excites her a little, but not nearly to the degree that the other two do. And I think Country Sean is easy and fun and she doesn't have to worry about hurting him. I think next week will see which one wins out.

Also agreed that Landon is not quite right, all his talk about Paige being perfect for him, it never seemed to even occur if he was perfect for her. Compare that to Bubba who wants her to be happy, even if it isn't him. I think that would have been an easy choice, but Paige has that war of I should want the guy who wants to adore and protect me, even if she isn't the one who makes me feel all excited.

Overall, I really like Paige and how she has handled this and I respect that Jeremiah is having a hard time falling for the same girl that four of his friends are also dating and falling for.
    NEPASue likes this.

I think Bubba will be in the F2 as for the other one..not sure if it will be city Shaun or Jeremiah...she has the hots for Jeremiah for sure but he seems to wishy washy..will she be willing to take the chance....I love Bubba and if he doesn't get picked I hope they use him for next season....any girl would be lucky to have him
    sclilred1 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

sorry for the double post but I got to thinking why in the world was Tex acting so desperate...my dad was a fire cheif and I grew up around the fire stations and for guys that look like him women are throwing themselves at them left and right..they don't care about who they really are they just think they are hot because they are a fireman and look good in the suit....of course if most of these women knew what really goes on at the fire houses at night with at least 50% of the guys they would run for the hills...its a perfect place to cheat and the code among men they do not tell on each other

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Wow, Landon. I can't believe how deluded he was. Has she even given him a real kiss, one where she looked like she was actually sharing it? He knew she has kissed other guys and yet he hasn't kissed her really and he believed she was going to say yes to his proposal. I felt kind of sorry for him, but he set himself up on that first date for this. He told her that even if she wasn't feeling strongly about him to keep him around so he could give her info and protect her. Then, she doesn't even have another date and she considers eliminating him... he only gets saved because he rats out Jeremy. This is a woman in love? Landon= completely deluded.

Only four left. I think Bubba and Jeremiah will be the final two, but I'm a bit iffy on that even at this point.

My guess even though she loves kissing city Sean, it's not really enough to bridge the gap between them... and I don't sense any real chemistry there. So, unless production wants a city and a country in the final two, city Sean will go.

Here's where it gets tough. When I see Bubba and Paige together, I see what looks like a really nice couple... if a little bland. Does that make sense? It's almost like they are just a little too right... and if feels like kind of a bore. That said, I think he has a good shot at final two.

In my eyes, Jeremiah and Paige have the most chemistry... and sometimes I think he knows he's going to be alright, he says he's worried, but I don't think he really is. It really stood out to me when he said he'd let her know how he felt when the time was right... and it wasn't that time yet.

Young Sean. I think most people didn't think he'd be around this long, but I didn't really doubt it. They really have a best friend vibe when they are together, and if that could develop further, that could be a great relationship. They certainly seem to enjoy kissing... so it's not all friendship. Young Sean is still my wildcard. He doesn't seem likely for the final two, but if he does make it, I won't be surprised either.

Between these four though, it's not an easy choice. Now, Landon gone? That was an easy choice.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Wow, Landon. I can't believe how deluded he was. Has she even given him a real kiss, one where she looked like she was actually sharing it? He knew she has kissed other guys and yet he hasn't kissed her really and he believed she was going to say yes to his proposal. I felt kind of sorry for him, but he set himself up on that first date for this. He told her that even if she wasn't feeling strongly about him to keep him around so he could give her info and protect her. Then, she doesn't even have another date and she considers eliminating him... he only gets saved because he rats out Jeremy. This is a woman in love? Landon= completely deluded.

Only four left. I think Bubba and Jeremiah will be the final two, but I'm a bit iffy on that even at this point.

My guess even though she loves kissing city Sean, it's not really enough to bridge the gap between them... and I don't sense any real chemistry there. So, unless production wants a city and a country in the final two, city Sean will go.

Here's where it gets tough. When I see Bubba and Paige together, I see what looks like a really nice couple... if a little bland. Does that make sense? It's almost like they are just a little too right... and if feels like kind of a bore. That said, I think he has a good shot at final two.

In my eyes, Jeremiah and Paige have the most chemistry... and sometimes I think he knows he's going to be alright, he says he's worried, but I don't think he really is. It really stood out to me when he said he'd let her know how he felt when the time was right... and it wasn't that time yet.

Young Sean. I think most people didn't think he'd be around this long, but I didn't really doubt it. They really have a best friend vibe when they are together, and if that could develop further, that could be a great relationship. They certainly seem to enjoy kissing... so it's not all friendship. Young Sean is still my wildcard. He doesn't seem likely for the final two, but if he does make it, I won't be surprised either.

Between these four though, it's not an easy choice. Now, Landon gone? That was an easy choice.
    I get more of the friendship vibe with her and young Sean even though you did point out she seems to enjoy kissing him...I just don't think they are right together...yea her and Bubba are kinda boring but that's what we see on tv...personally I think he would be the best fit for her but I think her heart has fallen for Jeremiah..well let me re phrase that I dont' know if its her heart or her libido thats fallen for Jeremiah..city Shaun was the biggest surprise to me from the entire season..I felt like Paige did...I wanted to push him off the boat long before he got on it..lol but he has kinda grew on me but you also made a good point about bridging the gap between the two and personally think the gap is too wide..

guess we will have to wait and see I am 99.9% sure Bubba will be in the F2 but its just a toss up between Jeremiah and city Shaun..like you said guess it depends on if the production teams want a city vs country ending

btw...love your name and aviator..those I was the only star trek nut around here...lol
    Allie and spockwhat like this.

FORT Fan

If I were 15 years younger I'd go for country Shaun, I think his one liners are hilarious. I'm not too sure about Bubba though, i'm wondering why he hasn't been snatched up yet. I kind of wish they would do the home town dates for the boys, it would give a better idea of how they are in their natural environment.

I read that once they get down to the final person then they have been there for exactly one month, so I can see why Jeremiah seemed a little perplexed on only his second date when Paige said she was falling in love with him. I'd be hesitant to say the same after so little time.

At least she's picking a boyfriend and not proposing. I like most of the finalists but until you spend real time with them you don't know who drinks too much, who has a bad temper, you don't get to see any of their funny ways because there on their best behavior.

In some cases you can tell who drinks to much in just a short amount of time. We had Andrew(?) this season that was a big drinker. To the point that the guys would hide bottles from him. As far as the temper goes, if any of the guys have a bad temper it will be brought out in a house with a group of guys all "fighting" for one girl. Even though it is a short amount of time, it is a time that there are no outside distractions, plenty of cameras to catch bad acts and plenty of booze to loosen those lips and their true actions will come out.

I was glad to see Landon finally go. Hubby actually watched some of this episode with me and as soon as Landon proposed he said that Landon would be gone ASAP. Paige showed no real interest in him as more than just a friend or big brother. I hope that Paige does not pick Jeremiah, however since he appears to be partly country and partly city she may feel he is the best of both worlds. I can't see her with country Shawn. He may be close to her age but he appears rather immature. City Shaun still annoys me. He has gotten better but I still wish she had pushed him off of the boat while in Florida. I prefer Bubba. Sweet, kind, sincere, hard-working Bubba. If Paige really wants to settle down soon, get married and have babies then he is the one for her.
    kateb and ButterflyFaery like this.

+ Reply to Thread