+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

They finally posted the episode up on the site. Thank goodness. I would have been annoyed if I couldn't have at least watched this episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78 View Post
    Are there any guys actually there to find "love" or are they just there to promote their music career?
    I don't know. Judging by Donny's tears, I felt he was really quite hurt by Paige's rejection and not because he wanted to be on the show longer for his career. Also, the way Jeremiah is acting, I feel like he's really having a hard time dealing with the process. She tells him (and boy, that was sincere) that she's falling in love with him, yet he knows she goes on another date and is kissing some other guys. That's hard to make right in anyone's mind.

Donny and DUSTIN were two of my favourites so it was hard to see them go. Dustin just seems like such an amazing fun and caring person, he deserves someone really wonderful. Donny, I think I just feel sorry for him because of what happened with his skank wife. I can understand why Paige let him go though... his hurt is too fresh. Gosh, he's too cute though. I hope he learned something by being around Paige about what kind of woman is right and what kind is wrong (his shallow ex).

Bamafan, I so agree about Tex and Todd. Just sad to me that two nice guys like Donny and Dustin went and these two guys are still around. Paige doesn't really feel anything for Tex, I don't think. She's just using him for info... but then, he said it was ok for her to keep him around for that reason, so when he gets heart-broken, it's on him. Todd's a complete doofus, he's so critical of everyone... the flour incident was priceless though... my best laugh this show.

7 guys left
    Tex: go home.
    Bubba: well, we all know how great he is. Kind of perfection.
    Jeremiah: I think he's going to win. She is gaga, and when he opens up finally, that'll be it.
    Sean: Well, I like the guy. And I don't think it's fair for Jeremiah to call him 'kid' either. He's shown to be a pretty good guy.

City:
    Todd: GO HOME... I don't get why he's here? His bod? That's all he's got going, as far as I can see.
    Sean: I actually think he has the best chance of the city guys. The redemption arc is working on me. He's always the first to step between the guys in a fight. I kind of respect that.
    Joey: Yeah, that's physical, Paige. Stop thinking with your what-what, and it's time for Joey to go too.

well..city Sean is the only city guy left...I have to be truthful...never ever saw that coming..I mean like Paige I hated the guy at first and I thought it was funny she wanted to shove him off the boat but I will have to say they have done a good job of redeeming him...to me someone who helps with homeless animals can't be all that bad and he sure isn't the person I thought he was...guess it just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover..he reminds me of Shrek telling donkey that he had layers and that is what I see in city Sean

as for Landon...omg can't wait for him to go...Paige thinks its just because he told on the other guy but now that she can see the entire show she can see how annoying he is and what a pain in the backside

Love me some Bubba...at this point I think it will come down to city Sean and Bubba..Jerimah could have been in there but he blew it and I just don't think he will be able to have the time to recover...so we shall wait and see

if these are her final 2 both good guys but I think she fits better with Bubba
    kateb likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

They had this posted quick! Yay!

Butterfly, I totally agree on City Sean. They did a great job of redeeming the guy and the camoflage in the bushes (behind the spider plant) cracked me up.

My guess is that Landon and Young Sean are the next two to go. That would leave a Jeremiah, Bubba and City Sean final three. I'm still thinking Jeremiah could be the one. He blew it that night, but if he can get a chance, I think she'll fall for him all over again. My guess is with only five guys left, she's going to get a chance to spend time with all five.

As for Landon, I think he's manipulating her a little. He knows she's been hurt and I'm sure he wants to protect her, but he also knows it's her weakness. It stinks a little like a mississippi mud swamp. :p

FORT sun

So it looks like Tex rushes to proposal and might just scare Paige off. It'll be a good excuse for his leaving. Bubba certainly keeps everyone together. I don't think Shaun NY would be changing if Bubba hadn't extended his interaction. Todd turned out to be a nice guy too. I wonder how she'll handle the goodbye to young Shaun.

I've just started watching - finished Shaun NY swamp date, but I wanted to share a youtube video you may not have seen.

Do It Like Bubba - dUSTIN tAVELLA (Official) - YouTube

Let's all do it like Bubba! courtesy of Dustin (Philly guy)
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Hey Arielflies, did you mean to post this one:

"Country and I know it"-- Dustin T.
    Country And I Know It - LMFAO spoof - dUSTIN tAVELLA - YouTube

since provenceguy posted the other already?

My kids love the first vid... (Do it Like Bubba)... they have it on their ipods. I think this one is kind of funny too, but I could do without having to see Christian dressed like that. urggh.

I didn't look back far enough to see it had been posted. Couldn't remember where I first got the link. *sigh* I don't know why, but seeing Shaun NY in the swamp had me singing that song.

Okay - love Dustin. That was funny - would have been better without Christian prancing around. The Tribble stare was hysterical.

This was a good episode. Other than the thinly sliced Landon intentions, I really like how they focused on the guys bonding. Little Shaun/Big Shaun aka Team Shaun was very funny. Big Shaun camo in the bushes was hysterical and Little Shaun receiving the photo gift had tears running down my cheeks. It seems they are all religious (even NY Shaun) joins in prayer. She made good choices for good-bye, though I don't agree with her defending Landon by giving him a date...sort of a mud in your eye move.

This week the boys outshone the woman, and that is hard to do. This is the best dating show on TV.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-25-2012 at 12:49 PM.
    spockwhat, kateb and bamafan like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I agree this is the best dating show on TV.
    I hate to say it but after the last few episodes I really like city Shaun. I like how he responded to Landon's nasty attitude and comments. You could tell he didn't want a confrontation and just laughed him off. When city Shaun said "I'm frowning from ear to ear" and laughed was good natured fun.
    Shaun and Bubba are my favorites. Little Shaun will be great for someone in the future.
    kateb likes this.

I also agree this is the best dating show on tv. It just gave me the warm fuzzies, this last episode. This is the first season I've watched... have the women been as likeable in the past? (As the men have been this season.) My usual experience with dating shows is the guys sit around getting drunk and being crude, and the women sharpen their nails for the inevitable cat-fights. I'd love to hear that women are better represented in this show than what we see on some farce like the bachelor.

I've been thinking on it, and I'm sure that plenty of these people came on here for exposure and to boost their careers. The cynical part of me says they wouldn't cry over a girl they hardly knew, but I find it just so easy to suspend my disbelief here because I love it when people represent the human race with kindness, goodness, and emotion. Perhaps I'm a sap.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies
    I didn't look back far enough to see it had been posted. Couldn't remember where I first got the link. *sigh* I don't know why, but seeing Shaun NY in the swamp had me singing that song.
    I'd be lying if I said I haven't done the same kind of thing myself. Truth is, I pressed that link again, watched again, then 2x. It's all good. I thought it was pretty funny when Sean said after doing the camo that he probably didn't have any friends left back at home. Don't care what you say about me, I'm a cowboy....
    Last edited by spockwhat; 02-25-2012 at 02:14 PM.

The women on Tribble's season (first of the Bachelors) were pretty catty. There was one surprise, though, with a Southern Cali girl who called herself OClicious. Like City Shaun she came in all make up and glitter, but she is the one city girl who really grew to appreciate the country way. For their single date, Tribble took her to a honky tonk bar and she had the patrons eating out of her hand before they left. Because of her attitude, she, like, Shaun went pretty far in the process.

Like the beginning of this show, country and city form cliques and the initial sniping is just as bad; but the bright stars shine through.

+ Reply to Thread