+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

Re: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

Not sure what to make of the Jeremiah sitch. Paige telling Jeremiah she thought she was falling in love with him was quite a statement. I think she is handling the eliminations remarkably well--honest, to the point, and considerate. I have been pleasantly surprised by City Shaun's softening attitude & hope he meets a remarkable woman as a result of this experience (assuming he gets the hook from Paige!). Still rooting for my boy Bubba.

Dustin's new music video, "Do it Like Bubba". I'm lovin' it:

Do It Like Bubba - dUSTIN tAVELLA (Official) - YouTube

LOVED the video! That was funny and cute. Loved that some of the country guys helped him out with it.
    NEPASue likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

provenceguy, if I could have pressed a 'love' button for your post with the link to the video, I would have.
    LOVED that video. Freakin' adorable, all of them.

CMT has yet to post the episode on their website. If they don't post that up, I'm going to be really ticked.
    kateb likes this.

Oh, WOW, provenceguy! Rockin' video (with Bubba!) There is also a bit of a song Dustin sings during relaxing time in the living room about the "triangle" date. Both he and Donny are so talented.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

My thoughts - Bubba is just salt of the earth - not sure if he and Paige are in the same place -if she lets him go, she may look back in a few years and kick herself. Ready for Tex and Todd to go. Felt so bad for Jeremiah - hopefully, he can open up. I wonder if she did call him in for a talk and they just didn't show it? Glad that Sean is opening himself up to some new experiences - maybe he'll discover that he's more of an outdoorsman than he thought! still don't see her keeping young Sean around much longer. looking forward to next week!
    kateb likes this.

Jeremiah had tweeted that both he and Donny had written songs for Paige, so I had expected to hear J's song last Friday, as well.
    Also, isn't the girl in Dustin & the boys' video just gorge? I really think she is prettier than Paige.

Jeremiah James - From Joyce

This is the website for Jeremiah James Band. In the music tab you can find songs including the one he wrote for Paige -"This Paige Is You." If you open the video tab you will see a video link to YouTube performance at the X Games along with an interview in the Acoustic video where he tells his story about Minnesota and how he came to play music. This guy is a Rocker!

Thanks to Nice'n'Easy for the tip.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-20-2012 at 01:48 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Jeremiah James - From Joyce

This is the website for Jeremiah James Band. In the music tab you can find songs including the one he wrote for Paige -"This Paige Is You." If you open the video tab you will see a video link to YouTube performance at the X Games along with an interview in the Acoustic video where he tells his story about Minnesota and how he came to play music. This guy is a Rocker!

Thanks to Nice'n'Easy for the tip.
    Are there any guys actually there to find "love" or are they just there to promote their music career?

Who knows? But, sometimes serendipity or fate takes a hand and it actually happens.
    spockwhat and kateb like this.

+ Reply to Thread