+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

Re: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

While looking at CMTs home page I noticed something. Paige is in a jewlry store with one of the city guys while they are in Miami. Can someone take a look at the photo and see if she is wearing the same outfit as in the "engagement" photo? Or post the photo here. I'm thinking that the photo is simply one that was released from the upcoming episode and is not as it seems.

spockwhat likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Nice one, sclilred1! From what I recall, they only show Paige's hand in the preview, so I'm not sure. From what I remember it was a (really) big, squarish rock though. It would not surprise me at all if the shot is taken from the scene you show above. With (ugh) Todd. Does he offer to buy her a gift cause he has nothing else tangible to offer besides a big ego and a bad beard?
    sclilred1 likes this.

Awesome work, sclilred1! I can rest easier now.
    sclilred1 likes this.

OMG..can't believe what I just saw....city Sean is ready to break things off and Paige is ready to toss him off the boat then they start really talking and realizing how much they are alike and how much they have in common and really are getting into kissing one another....sounds like one of those cheap harlequin romance novels...Oh please Paige anyone but city Sean
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I know! I'm watching my recording now and had to come in and comment on NY Sean going all soft and gooey. Who woulda thunk he wants to work with rescue animals and has a rescued pit bull like Paige? Now, on to Bubba and his jealousy.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Sorry I didn't mean Bubba with the jealousy but Landon (Tex) with the little girl.

So, on the verge of elimination (fated by the jamming shotgun and missing the clay pigeons) Landon (Tex) tattles to Paige that Jeremy (Boston) said he skyped with an ex girlfriend just before he came on the show. Needless to say, he saved himself and Jeremy took his place on the bus home. However the drama of him packing his bag and leaving continues at the beginning of the next show which will be a full two hours rather than one.

Three guys left - the baseball player from Miami and Jeremy from Boston were dismissed, and the fireman from Mobile was called back to his station and took himself out. That leaves ten and Paige said it will be single eliminations from this point on.

I'm more interested in the short preview where she tells someone in a hammock that she thinks she is falling in love. I do believe I caught a hint of blue bandana on the right side of the screen. Then she is shown ice skating with someone who looks like Jeremy from a distance, but that can't be...so who is it?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-11-2012 at 11:38 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

There are two other city guys that look similar to Jeremy so it will more than likely be one of them. There is the singer from the city and the personal trainer from the city, sorry I can't remember their names. The information for next weeks show says that one of the guys writes a song for Paige and that the pranks in the house between the guys gets out of hand (not exact, my words). Since one of the guys sings for Paige, I'm thinking the ice skating thing is the singer city boy.

FORT sun

I guess Tex will be Paige's mole from now on. I'll have to listen to that again, but I think Tex told her that Jeremy was skyping his ex, or talking about other girls? I don't think Tex lasts too much longer either. Bye Jeremy.
    Then just as the viewer actually saw Austin more than once, he's taken himself off.
    Why is Todd still there?
    Shaun wants to work for animal rescue? I think I missed his back story about trusting people.
    Dustin Tavella's ear rings are so big. Not flattering, but he must be a good guy. Still there.
    I'm wondering if it comes down to Bubba and NY Shaun now. who knows?

I did not realize that it's a 2-hour episode next week. Good to know!
    And I'll have to re-watch the previews to check if there is more to see about hammock guy.

You are soooo right! Hammock guy is wearing a dark blue bandana. It's got to be Jeremiah. I'm shocked!

+ Reply to Thread