+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Sweet Home Alabama - CMT

Wasn't Bubba an absolute doll through the whole of the date? Understanding and wiping her tears during the fireworks was a bonus. There was one spot that made me hesitate to call it a done deal. When Paige said she liked to go out - nightlife - he said he didn't like to do that and was a home guy. That might make her hesitate...she does like the occasional honky-tonk experience.

They didn't show the fight in the kitchen that was in the preview, nor how everyone ganged up on Andy about his drinking. They did show that Jeremiah had taken away Andy's bottle of wine and that he was concerned about him. I couldn't believe Andy was drunk enough to slur his words and weave down the road when he went to get his walking papers. As a woman I wouldn't go near him, but Paige handled it well even though she couldn't miss that he was a drunken oaf.

Too bad Danny couldn't do the speed dating thing. On these dating shows, that is the criteria. I noticed Country Shaun didn't wear his cowboy hat at the beach party and that NY Sean is still a bigot. It should be interesting to see how the city date goes.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It sounds like the creepy city/Shaun takes himself out of the running next week?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Sounds that way...hope it's true!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I watched the first epi again this afternoon, and when they recap the episodes, it shows someone slipping an engagement ring on a girl's finger. If this is Paige and her beloved, the guy is wearing a silver ring with what appears to be a cross on it. Anyone ever seeing one of the guys wearing this ring? It doesn't look Bubba-ish.

Oh snap. Tex wears a large silver ring on his right hand. He can't possibly be the one putting the engagement ring on Paige's finger, can he?

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Game. Set. Match. Bubba's her man.
    I am on the same page as you I think Bubba's will be her final choice....from the preview looks like city Sean wants to leave...OMG please let him goooooo he is sooo annoying and a douch bag jerk
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Is Tex Landon? The big body builder country boy? If so, I don't think that it is him that is putting a ring on Paige's hand. She was not thrilled with him when he kissed her in front of the other guys. I see him leaving before to much longer as that is another strike against him. His talking bad about Bubba is going to get out and back to Paige and I have a feeling that will be enough for her to give him his walking papers.

She does throw her arms around Tex (Landon) when they are at a fire station, so he lasts on the show for at least a while... I sure hope it isn't him left standing in the end, but the whole silver ring thing is throwing me off a bit. Anyone able to get a blown up pic of his ring to compare to the ring the guy is wearing during what we assume is a proposal?

Just looked at Bubba's website for the Faith Cattle Co. Won't let me print the website here, though.
    I notice that Faith corresponds with both Tex and Bubba on Twitter.
    Last edited by provenceguy; 02-05-2012 at 05:37 PM.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I agree that most of the city guys are pretty annoying (and some of the country ones too) Paige has been voting them off and they're even at this point. We are now down to 12, and I'm going to mention each with a little of the preview hints from episode one sprinkled in.

Bubba: He's the hand's down favourite at this point. They have shown him in locations with Paige that have yet to air. So, definitely at least one more date to come.
    Jeremiah: Also shown to have more time with Paige (at least in a hammock. :p) In the previews, I couldn't figure if he was the one who had a fight with young Sean? Anyone know?
    Young Sean: I think he gets another date as well, judging the previews. They also show him in tears talking to Paige but I don't think it's about Credit Card (different location).
    Landon: I'm growing to dislike this guy. I didn't like his lack of class with the city guys when he first met them, but he's just too much all the time. They do show him having another date with Paige, he's all dressed up for it.
    Donny F: He's the sleeping monster. They do show him in an embrace in the previews with Paige. At least one date, but probably more, would be my guess.
    Austin S: Who? Poor Austin.

City:
    Group date guys:
    Sean Bigandoh!sougly: Yeah, he's not going anywhere, based on the previews, I think we see him in at least a couple of locations with Paige. Sorry.
    Todd D: He either gets his date, or the video is from the group date in Miami. I just don't think he's around much longer.
    Jeremy and Christian: Once again, Who? Why do they have to show us so much Sean B when there are other guys around?

Have had dates:
    Dustin: My favourite city guy. Don't quote me, but judging by the previews, I think he gets at least one more date.
    Joey: I can't remember if I saw him in an unfamiliar scene in the preview, but Paige has it bad for this one, I think. So my guess would be another date, at least.

Andy's departure was so sad. I hope by watching this he realizes he has a problem, or those around him can see he's crying out for help.
    I really want to know who it was that was having the fight with young Sean in the kitchen, but maybe that's stil coming.

My favourite to win: Bubba (but does it seem to obvious?) or Donny.
    My personal favourite: Jeremiah!
    Least favourites: Sean, Todd and Landon (Tex).
    Bjaminsmom and sclilred1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread