+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Imperfect1
  • 1 Post By Jupiter

Thread: Roseanne's Nuts!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Roseanne's Nuts!

Holy Moley! Roseanne I love ya, but watching the first two episodes of your reality show was BRUTAL!!! I couldn't even get through episode one: the pig killing episode. Between trying to kill the pigs and listening to your temper tantrums -- jeez, if you thought that was "charming" -- it wasn't!!! And speaking of temper tantrums, which were the subject of the 2nd epsidode, that was only slightly less painful than the 1st episode --- probably because there wasn't any actual killing involved. I know you're trying to do good things for the planet but watching you do it is pretty much unbearable.

PS Have to hand it to you though. Your boyfriend of 8 years, Johnny, IS charming, and very good looking, and seemingly very good natured. I hope you'll be able to take a few cues from him and
    CHILL OUT!
    Debb70 likes this.

Re: Roseanne's Nuts!

I tried to watch a couple of times and just couldn't do it. Sorry Roseanne, but your show is no for me.

This show does not interest me in the least. This coming from a viewer that never misses a single reality show, at least the first episode. Yeah, I'm not surprised it was bad.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I can't watch Roseanne's show. I really don't like her in "real life." I almost didn't watch her sitcom because I disliked her so much but I have to admit that it was a pretty good show. Probably because Roseanne was playing a part. She, as a real person, is disgusting, crude, rude, and many many more negative things.
    I was delighted that we hardly ever heard from or about her for years.

FORT Fogey

I have always liked Rosanne and still do in interviews. This show is terrible. Johnny is a beautiful man and I enjoyed watching him.

I don't know how much she is pushing the anger schtick, thinking it makes good TV. I have no doubt she has a problem with it but I am not buying her out there driving a tractor and cutting down in the ironwood trees. It did not ring as authentic. My hunch is that she does very little of the physical labor and that was all for show. And I predict they will not stay on that farm much longer.

She is way off the mark if she thinks viewers are going to tune in to watch her rant. I was hoping that we would see a quirky and fun relationship with Johnny and some interesting footage around the farm. I was wrong. This is a huge disappointment.

Thumbs down for me.Here voice is grating

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

This show is downright depressing.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

I took this off my DVR line up. I am very disappointed. I had really hoped to see a nifty relationship with her very hot, sensitive, aware and bright man. Alas, it is not to be. Why is he still there? Is she just acting? Does she think this is good TV? Is she really like this? Why is Johnny still with her?

I saw a glitch. The discussion about Rosanne using a chain saw in anger and endangering herself was way too casual. Anyone who loved her would have stopped it. Okay let's let that go. In the after discussion I saw no panic or fear in Johnny's response to her actions. He stated facts but with no believeable emotion. At that point I knew it was production generated and I have a stong hunch she needed a team to help her learn how to drive it, exactly where to go so as not to roll and keep her on a safe path. In summation, this show is bulls***. It is a total manufactured piece of junk.

when I watched the first episode of this I thought "oh nuts.." this really stinks. So you all please forgive me when I say the damned thing is growing on me. Oh it has its flat moments...but for some ridiculous reason I'm starting to like it. I'm sorry....really I''m sorry...just feel like I had to say that.
    Allie likes this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

+ Reply to Thread