+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 114 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Like Tree736Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Re: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Maddie was not upset about coming in second. Maddie was upset about Christie screaming at her mother. It was edited to make us think otherwise. Just look closely, the scenes don't fit together.

Also Christie? Is fast becoming one of my most disliked reality tv personalities. What a hypocrite. "Melissa blah blah blah..." well you know what? Melissa has her daughters in a studio where they are loved and treated with respect. You force your daughter to be in one where she is abused. Who is the better mother here? You are the one renewing that contract so you can be on the TEEVEE and making your daughter suffer. If you loved her and were the outstanding mother you pretend to be? You would have left the studio and the show. But I guess making money on the side with your meet-and-greets (she even has a website set up for this) is far more important to you than the welfare of your daughter.

What a piece of trash.

Also Holly, sitting there smirking at the mean girl couch, I've lost what little respect I had for you.

I'm not buying the so-called pact to not go. Please. I don't believe for a minute that Christie and Kelli who are willing to subject their daughters to any amount of abuse to be on TV wouldn't leap at the chance to further their "celebrity" status. It all sounded like the rantings and ravings of a bunch of jealous, bitter women. That is all I hear/see when any of these moms anymore.

Poor Chloe is just a shell of the girl she was when this started and I blame her mother. It is her mother who put her in that situation and it is her mother who keeps her there. I'm so tired of her crying "Abby this....Abby that....Melissa!!" Take her out of that studio, it's that simple really.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I stopped watching this a long time ago. I do firmly believe 95% of this show is scripted. I just feel badly for Chloe. Unless she is that fantastic of an acrtess that young lady is a shell of the beautiful young girl she was when this show started.
    sunnydayz likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Ack more Candy Apples this past week. I just don't put any credence in to Cathy or her Apples. She changes her *team* up every week it seems. The choreography is boring. The only good thing is that it seems to bring the mom's more together since they have a common enemy lol. Chloe is just looking more and more beautiful in her dancing.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Can't stand this show but yet if it's on I can't not watch it either. Having been in the dance world for years I see mothers like Melissa and coaches like Abbey as the major instigators to the problems. Moms like Kristie and Kelli certainly don't help but they are generally acting in defense of other peoples actions. That's just my opinion and how I see the personalities working together to create this constant conflict, but dang it drives me crazy! All of these competitions are now set up specifically for ALDC, to compete against invited local studios, so of course there is cheering when they arrive, it's their competition. So much manufactured drama... it actually makes me anxious when I watch! (I know I shouldn't but I do.)
    mom2 likes this.

I wish they would stop with the reaction shots and just show the dancing! I'd like to see less fighting and more dancing. Please get rid of Kathy and her apples !
    mom2 likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

1000x like, beerbelly! I just get focused on the dance when they do a close up of Jill, Abbie, Christie, or even scarier, Cathy.
    beerbelly likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Abby was on Double Divas season premier last night. She finally got a decent bra. No details as to the size!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where's Abby? What an odd episode. Glad the girls did so well with Abby not there. Next week looks to be more of the same except the Crab Apples are back - yuck.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

This looks to me to be the last season of this series. How can they seriously continue with these feelings and behaviors toward each other?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Abby goes AWOL and threatens an employee. She is a horrible person.

I really liked Gianna's dance, I get sick of Abby's moves.
    mom2 and GabbyG like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread