+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 115 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Like Tree756Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Re: Dance Moms on Lifetime

I can't find anything on the internet that says Kelly and the girls are gone. Do you have a link to that information? I am just curious as to what it says. Thanks!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I can't find anything on the internet that says Kelly and the girls are gone. Do you have a link to that information? I am just curious as to what it says. Thanks!
    I'll send you a PM.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

After watching the last two weeks of "chatter", I think I may be done with this program.
    beerbelly likes this.

I hated the first one, it was so nasty and mean. I actually liked the second one. I found the guests funny and I liked how it seemed to not be as vindictive and bitter. That Christi and Kelly sure are a couple of jealous, bitter, and nasty women. The chatter show has made my dislike of them rise to unheard of levels. Oddly enough, it has made me like Abby more. *shrugs*

The chatter shows are ok. I'm with you Harmony - the first one was just ugly. Last night's was much lighter fare.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fan

I didn't much care for the chatter shows. I thought they were both pretty bad. "Which dance mom has the biggest butt?" Really? That's one of the top questions fans have?? Wow.

They did show a very cute commercial between chatter segments, that had Chloe, Kendall, and their moms talking about a new animated movie that's coming out soon. (Or maybe it's out now - idk.) Anyways, it was fun to see the girls doing something totally different.

I didn't like the commercial those women did. I adore their daughters but I'm sick of the cheap shots at Abby and her weight.

Different strokes for different folks, lol.

I want Christi/Kelli off my screen. I can't stand them and the show would be more enjoyable without them on it.

I am looking forward to the next episode though, should be good from what I've read. It's back to a regular show.
    prhoshay and jenniferboston1 like this.

I don't know if you guys are watching America's Got Talent or not but Amanda who was on Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition has made it to Vegas week. I remember her as being very talented and you can see that as she is dancing in her own style. She is good, really good. I expect to see her on SYTYCD when she's older if that show is still around since it seems as if she's making the competition rounds.

FORT Fan

I think I'm gonna give up watching this show. I really like watching the girls dance and compete, but the stuff with the moms is just too much. This week's episode with Christi bringing up stuff about Melissa's husband was crazy and totally inappropriate. Then there's Abby's increasing popularity...ugh. Watching people cheer and yell when she appears at these competitions makes me gag. Seeing Abby continue to beat down Chloe week after week, giving her a hip hop routine (which she knows practically nothing about), giving Maddie a tap routine (she's an excellent tapper), and then comforting and hugging Maddie who cries and is upset because she came in second. I know there's lots of editing going on, but I think I've had my fill. Lifetime has just pushed it too far for too long imho.
    mom2, Minney and GabbyG like this.

I don't care how much you dislike the parents, you never ever ever take it out on the child. You cannot call yourself a professional if you are petty to a child.
    I love the girls, would love to see more of them and less of the moms/Abby, even though the title is Dance MOMS. They all get on my nerves, except Holly.

Melissa agrees to a team decision, then goes ahead and sends her kids to ensure the sucking up continues. Then gets all huffy when called out on it and widens that gap between her and the others, dragging Abby along.

Christie cannot let anything pass without pointing out all unfair decisions between Maddie and the rest.
    Jill is there to egg the drama along.
    Kelli chimes in also, and keeps the tension up.

And finally Abbie, I do not consider professional. Yes, her team was chosen for her but these girls were of her own teaching and should never be berated because of the parents' attitude. She may have 33 years experience, but needs to work on her attitude.
    GabbyG, PA Snow Bunny, Kiz and 1 others like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread