+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 116 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Dance Moms on Lifetime

I am so sick of that child that spins on his head. It's just so tired.
    mom2, GabbyG, cavendish and 3 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Well, from the behind the scenes things I've read, Christi/Chloe were on the way out of the studio for not paying. Kelli and her girls were also no longer part of the studio because they were pursuing modeling and singing. Then they auditioned for the show and were cast.

That is why Abby hates their mothers. She knows they are just there to be on TV and could care less about the dancing.

I've never heard her say a single bad thing about Nia so I think she actually likes her and her mother. She also never says anything bad about Kendal/Jill or Melissa and her girls (other than on TV which is pretty much scripted).

She has said that she resents that Cathy was given her idea (stage dads, a competition team of boys) and that Cathy was allowed to pick her team while she was told who she would have on it.

There are spoilers out there about future competitions and who is still with the team.
    I don't care if Abby hates the moms or the moms hate Abby. I just wish the girls weren't caught in the middle. On one of the end of the season shows, Abby has said she doesn't always agree with Holly but that she thinks she's a lady--that is, that she handles herself well and doesn't get into the kind of arguments the other moms do. On the show, of course, Abby has made comments about Holly thinking she knows so much because of her degrees etc. Lately, though, she basically doesn't interact all that much with Holly or Nia on the show.

Lately, I've been skipping the first half of the show or using it as background noise and only really watching the latter half, when the girls dance. Tonight, I completely forgot it was on and ended up on a lengthy "playdate" with my puppy, who spent about an hour chasing around a huge fenced yard with a golden retriever. I suspect that may have been more entertaining to watch.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I can't understand the point of Vivi being on the show.
    '
    I bet if Vivi were given her choice, she probably wouldn't be. She doesn't look all that comfortable being there, and even when she was dancing, she was mostly a human prop. Just because her mother has a dance studio doesn't mean Vivi is automatically going to be a gifted dancer or even want to dance. I wish Cathy would stop with all the pretending that Vivi is somehow her top consultant about the dance studio and let her find something she's good at that she enjoys doing that's not so much under Cathy's wing. But then, every time I see her sniffling, I also wish someone would take that child to an allergist. She sounds so stopped up and uncomfortable sometimes, and it doesn't seem logical that she'd have that many colds, yet Cathy seems to be clueless about what else could be causing the sniffles.

When we have sunken so low as to be forced to watch Cathy arrange her bunny collection, it's time to just stop. Cathy is not interesting, and neither are her dance parents.

They could have filled this time with more of our girls' practicing, and it would have been tons better.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I don't understand why Vivi dresses the way she does.
    I don't know any girls her age who wear those dresses, with white socks and black shoes.

I can't understand the point of Vivi being on the show.

I was actually sick of the dad until his confession that he didn't have a dad growing up.
    Maybe that explains the overprotection?

Why does Hadley have black roots with bright blonde hair? It looks horrible and her bleached blonde mother should know better.

I am so sick of that child that spins on his head. It's just so tired.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm sure Vivi doesn't dress herself!

She is dressed like little girls used to dress "way back in the day". I'd LOVE to get a look at Vivi's dad, because I sure don't see any of her mother in her. That's just pure nosiness on my part.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Cathy has interviewed on the show that Vivi is adopted. I distinctly remember this because it flabbergasted me that she assumed her adopted daughter would be a dancer like she is!

Vivi-Anne Quinn "Vivi" Stein was once a member of the Abby Lee Dance Company....Cathy adopted Vivi-Anne from Guatemala.
    I read something online that Kelly and her girls have definitely left the studio and that Chloe is in a performing arts school. The comment seemed to imply that as soon as the show is done filming that we won't be seeing these girls or their mothers again. It wasn't clear if that meant this season or the entire show.

I think, purely speculation, that the reason they are focusing on Cathy's rotten apples so much is because at least two of them will be replacing the three out going girls. Maybe Hadley? Mari? Possibly Zach (although that mom seems very loyal to Cathy the others are not).

Oh I also read that Vivi still dances/competes. It's why she was on the stage. Cathy just didn't like the comments that were being made about her by the dance moms and didn't want her being attacked anymore. So...kudos to her for at least doing that right.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

With those girls gone, it's over for me. I don't see myself investing in another group. And if they thought we would watch Cathy Apples instead, I figure they have realized the truth by now.

Did it say anything about Nia?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    With those girls gone, it's over for me. I don't see myself investing in another group. And if they thought we would watch Cathy Apples instead, I figure they have realized the truth by now.

Did it say anything about Nia?
    Christi/Chloe leaving is sheer speculation but Kelli and her girls are definitely gone. The thing is that nobody knows when exactly they are leaving. Will it be the end of this season or when the show is finally over? "They have left the studio and only go to shoot the show. Once the show is over, they are gone." No idea what that means. Is it the season? It has to do with their contract. Does anybody know if they sign annual contracts or ones that last a certain number of years?

Nothing is said about the other girls, my guess would be they are staying. Abby doesn't have a problem with the other girls or their moms so I don't see a reason for them to leave. She's actually interviewed that she either likes them or respects them (like Holly, she considers her a lady and respects her).
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

+ Reply to Thread