+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 122 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Like Tree820Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Re: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Christie certainly is not a happy person. She just oozes anger. Kelly seems to be trying to contain whatever is going on with her. Maybe she's just tired of the stress of ALDC?
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think it's something else going on in her life that she hasn't shared with her crazy group, in addition to any ALDC stress.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This show has got to be scripted.
    Kiz and sunnydayz like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    This show has got to be scripted.
    Agreed!

All the bickering on this episode gave me a headache. Seriously.

Jill just had to interfere ... and really ... it was none of her business, I feel sorry for Kendall, but I wish both Jill and Kathy would be gone.

I thought the duet was great, Paige's solo was great ... and Brooke growing up was also great. Abby really made good decisions this episode.

I liked seeing Cathy lose ... but felt sorry for the choreographer paying "tribute" to his Father. Maybe he should just establish a dancing scholarship in his father's name instead.
    mom2 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I'd be thrilled to never see Cathy on this show ever again. There was already too much of her and now that there's daddy drama at her studio, we see even more of her. The dads are just as bad as the moms, IMO.

That kid who did the bird routine has good technique, but the choreography and the COSTUME were both horrible. Frankly, I walked into the room after they introduced the number and I thought it was a girl. The other routines were bad too. Not enough dancing and too many gimmicks.

Kellie needs to get over herself. Abby gives her kids great opportunities and all Kellie can do is bitch about it. Brooke needs to dance full time with the senior group. She looked great and was totally capable of keeping up with those older kids and she only had a few days to learn the routine. Abby was even really happy with Paige and she's usually down on any kid getting second place.

Interesting that, with all the cameras in that studio, not one captured Christie yelling at Paige.....and that no other adults witnessed it. I'm not saying that something didn't happen - or that Christie isn't in the wrong - but I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

So glad Gino's dad got him out of Cathy's studio. Gino is a great dancer. He can do better at another studio, even if it's not Abby's.
    mom2, GabbyG and Photobabe like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I, also, thought the bird was a girl. That costume was hideous and transgendered, to say the least! I'm pretty sure that was my Nick in the role.

I thought that Gino's dad planned to move Gino to Abby's. Cathy had better watch out.....Gino's dad could start a trend! That would be wonderful!
    mom2 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hate the constant fighting. I think they get more money if they fight with each other - that's the only reason I see people this age fighting around each other around kids.

I wish they would feature more dancing the fights. Even show competitors other than Kathy.
    GabbyG and Photobabe like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Chloe hasn't appeared happy in awhile. Brooke finally seemed happy when dancing with the senior group. Maddie is happy again because she's back on top and in Abbi's good graces. Nia always seems content.

Cathy is nothing more than a joke. Her choreographer should take over her place on the show with his own studio, because she's nothing more than a mouth attached to hot air.

Abbi did seem much kinder to the kids last episode. Hope that continues but I won't hold my breath.

Can someone in charge let us see the whole dances instead of cutting away to reaction shots? We get it, moms are always proud, Abbi is always judging -which as their teacher she should, and Cathy hates everyone thats not an apple.
    beerbelly likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Still not a fan of Asia's.

Abby got caught in a big fat lie there at the end of the episode LOL
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread