+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 114 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Re: Dance Moms on Lifetime

I am glad Abby put McKenzie in the dance, I thought that was the right choice. Boy Christy was in total bitch mode! Lay off Melissa holy cow! She's one that is so judgmental and loves to stir the pot and cause fights. I like her less and less each week. Luckily, unlike Abby, I don't take my distaste for Christy and put it on Chloe. Still not liking Asia really. Hopefully she and her mom hightail it back to California soon.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fan

I, too, thought putting Mackenzie in the dance was the right choice. However, I thought the conversation Abby had with Mackenzie earlier was totally inappropriate. She called Mackenzie over and said something like, "I don't understand why your mom is letting Asia walk in and take over." I'm kind of surprised they showed it. It looked like something she'd say to the girls behind the scenes to stir things up, and provide future drama to be filmed.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    I, too, thought putting Mackenzie in the dance was the right choice. However, I thought the conversation Abby had with Mackenzie earlier was totally inappropriate. She called Mackenzie over and said something like, "I don't understand why your mom is letting Asia walk in and take over." I'm kind of surprised they showed it. It looked like something she'd say to the girls behind the scenes to stir things up, and provide future drama to be filmed.
    I too was shocked at her comments. That was way over the top, even for Abby! Exactly what was she expecting Cristie to do? Maybe kidnap Aisa and send her to Siberia? It made no sense to me.

Why is it that I dislike Cathy and her bad apples so much? And the way she talked to Vivvie when they went out for dessert was bizarre.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Cathy treats Vivvie like she's a young woman in her 20s, at least.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Cathy talks to Vivi like she's slow. I hate the way she talks to her and everyone around her. WHY ARE THEY STILL ON THIS SHOW?!?!? Cathy hasn't choreographed a dance for months and Vivi clearly doesn't want to be there.
    I found it interesting that Abby pointed out that Asia and Kristy signed "the same contract you did", meaning to me that the other "new" ones didn't.
    GabbyG likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Cathy is bat dung crazy and a very mean woman. I almost feel sorry for Abby because she doesn't engage with Cathy... because Cathy gets viscous.

Maybe there will, be some interesting things on next week's reunion show.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I love watching these girls dance but the moms are so awful I can hardly stand it. Especially Christy (Chloe's mom).
    She is hateful and rude and catty to EVERYONE.

I agree, Christy is coming across as quite the shrew this season! She's as hateful as Abby at this point.

Cathy is a total byatch!! The show would be better off without her. That one little boy's dad is an embarrassment as well. Cathy and the choreographer were unbelievably rude during the group performance. Sometimes I want to reach across the screen and tape their mouths shut. Such ugly people on this show. Bleh.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Cathy is bat dung crazy and a very mean woman. I almost feel sorry for Abby because she doesn't engage with Cathy... because Cathy gets viscous.

Maybe there will, be some interesting things on next week's reunion show.
    I am also in the don't get why Cathy is still on this show. Clearly she doesn't have enough talented dancers in her studio, clearly she can not choregraph a winning dance number on her own & her own daughter clearly doesn't dance. If she is only on to try to somehow create drama for Abby to attract an audience that concept is not working for me. If Cathy & her made-for-the-event dance troop are on I switch the channel.

While I applaud Paige for having enough courage to stand up to Anthony Burrel & Cathy for talking about her Abby never should have told her to begin with but YOU GO PAIGE! Who the heck are those 2 to critic Paige anyway....Cathy's own daughter can not dance & IIRC Anthomy Burrell was fired by Katy Perry but then again wasn't he one of the instructors on Abby's Ultimate ...whatever...?

So Miss Abby is moving to LA...okay summer previwes showed Maddie, Chloe, Kendall & Paige so .... I give up!
    Last edited by PA Snow Bunny; 05-01-2013 at 10:57 AM.
    sparklete likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I have a question Critical may be able to answer this one. Does this kind of behavior (shouting, bringing kids down off the stage, storming off, confrontations in the hallways) really take place at these types of competitions?

I can't stand Cathy and I'm afraid my dislike of her is making me not like anyone she is associated with, i.e., ViVi, her dancers, her choreographer. I wish the show would get back to being about the dancers and the mom (Dance Mom's is after all the title of the show) and less about the hatred Abby and Cathy have towards life and each other.

Abby is forever telling the girls to stand up to their mothers, well look what happened to poor Maddie when she tried not to ice skate (as per the ALDC contract).

Critical - - was that 2nd place boy better than Paige?

+ Reply to Thread