+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast
Like Tree770Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Re: Dance Moms on Lifetime

one week, and I'm already missing this show. When is the next season?!?!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Me too! I don't know when the next season is but I'm curious if Kelly will be coming back. I think she will and her whole thing was all an act.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by krpink View Post
    Me too! I don't know when the next season is but I'm curious if Kelly will be coming back. I think she will and her whole thing was all an act.
    I think Kelly will be back too. I think it was scripted to keep us in suspense, anticipating the start of the next season.

FORT Fan

Has anyone else seen the new commercial advertising the start of the next season (jan 1)? It's pretty funny and made me chuckle.

It's a remake of the dance scene from the movie Flashdance. The girls are all dressed as Jennifer Beals, the moms are trying to get into the rehearsal room, and Abby is instructing the girls with a crazy look in her eye, all the while the song is playing..."she's a maniac, maniac, on the floor." When they moms finally get into the rehearsal room, Abby is leaning back in a folding chair and pulls on a cord hanging above her. However, instead of falling on Abby (like in the movie) the water falls on the moms. Then there's a shot of Abby and the words, "the maniac is back."

If you're old enough to remember the movie, it might give you a laugh. I thought it was pretty well done. It was nice to see Abby making some fun of her maniacal ways!
    GabbyG and jenniferboston1 like this.

FORT Newbie

I saw an interesting youtube video called Dance Moms Season 3 spoilers that a fan put together after reviewing pictures posted on Instagram and Tumblr as well as receiving firsthand info from people at the dance competitions. I'm not sure if I should post all of what she says, but there is some interesting stuff! I'm excited to see what information is accurate and how the show portrays what happens. Looks to be a juicy season if she is right

Ok so we know Kelly is back..I did see Paige & we a new mother/daughter. I loved the commercial too.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Looking forward to the new season!

Marathon is on now ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I do not watch any of the dance shows or kiddie shows like Toddler's and Tiara's or HBB but I will say that COMMERICAL for this show is HYSTERICAL!!!

Almost makes me want to watch it!!!! LOL!!!!
    KAREN

Okay so Brooke, Paige & Kelly did not come back afterall. I could have sworn that was Paige in the commercial. It is official, I need glasses for my glasses. Then again why were they on the preview show which I will admit to not really watching.
    I am of the firm belief this show is 100% scripted but I do watch it because it is funny. I dodn't care how good a teacher Abby might be...no way on this world would I ever allow my child to be treated that way then come back for more.
    GabbyG and sparklete like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread