+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 117 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast
Like Tree773Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Re: Dance Moms on Lifetime

That white & black dress sure looked to be showing a bump or maybe it was an optical illusion.

My dvr posted who got the part on DDD but I don't know how do to a spoiler tag.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    That white & black dress sure looked to be showing a bump or maybe it was an optical illusion.

I've looked at old episodes, and it looks like she has a bump going on in those too.

OOO I want to know who got the part!! Feel free to PM me if you dont want to post it here.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post

I'd like to know who got the part too.

If you choose Go Advanced to reply, you'll see at the top of the reply box you're typing in the letters SPO in a small blue box (in the lower right hand corner of the options). That's the spoiler tag icon. Just click on it, and you'll get spoiler tags.

Click to see Spoiler:
    So, who's the lucky girl? Thanks in advance.

You can also Preview Post first to make sure the spoiler stays invisible.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Kiz

I was just checking my DVR schedule, and the part on Drop Dead Diva went to:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Maddie.

Also, I also saw a spoiler from an article written in March regarding DDD that:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Abbey will be on the show too.

‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller to appear on ‘Drop Dead Diva’ - Zap2it

The famously tyrannical Abby Lee Miller is set to make her acting debut in a role that's not too much of a stretch for the "Dance Moms" star. She's playing herself on Lifetime's "Drop Dead Diva" in a not-yet-filmed episode set to air this summer, reports the New York Post.

In the episode, Miller is called as an expert witness to testify in a court case involving Bobbi Dobkins (Sharon Lawrence), who's being sued for negligence by the parent of one of her dance students. After seeing video of Bobbi's instruction techniques, Abby testifies that Bobbi's teaching may have led to the girl's injury.

Season 4 of "Drop Dead Diva" premieres June 3, and Abby's episode will most likely air in August.

FORT Newbie

Oh gee, big surprise, haha. I thought that this was the last season of DDD? Of course I've only seen one episode of the show so...

Kiz

DDD seems to be the it show to be seen on. I hope it lasts a little longer.

Celebrities dropping in on 'Drop Dead Diva' - USATODAY.com

I do think it's a smart move to tie in two Lifetime shows for cross viewership.

I saw a link to the awards for the dance competition we saw on last night's episode of Dance Moms. Brooke placed second with her solo in the same category Peyton placed 7th. I've read that Brooke often has solos, but they're rarely featured. I wonder why. It seems like they would have played up a Brooke/Peyton rivalry.
    mom2 likes this.

I loved how Abby acted like it was such a huge surprise that the producers at DDD called her. Yeah, such a surprise that producers of a show that's on the same freaking network as your show would cross promote.

I don't particularly like Jackie, but Kelly and Christy were nasty bitches to her. Why would you invite someone to your home and then flip them off practically the moment they walked in the door? Classy lady.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    DDD seems to be the it show to be seen on. I hope it lasts a little longer.

Celebrities dropping in on 'Drop Dead Diva' - USATODAY.com

I do think it's a smart move to tie in two Lifetime shows for cross viewership.

I saw a link to the awards for the dance competition we saw on last night's episode of Dance Moms. Brooke placed second with her solo in the same category Peyton placed 7th. I've read that Brooke often has solos, but they're rarely featured. I wonder why. It seems like they would have played up a Brooke/Peyton rivalry.
    I wonder why they don't show Brooke's solos, especially when she places near the top?? I guess for whatever reason she has a secondary or background role in the show. It seems strange. Her choice maybe?

I loved getting the quick peek of Chloe and Maddie in the wings, on opposite sides of the stage, signaling to each other before Chloe performed her solo...then again before Maddie performed. They truly seem very close. It's such a contrast, seeing them encourage each other and root each other on, despite the behavior of Abby and the moms.

This is why I wish Melissa and Abby would drop the "jealousy" argument. I don't believe these girls are jealous of each other. Don't jeopardize friendship by instilling a seed of doubt in the girls.

The only jealousy I see is the other moms toward the TIME spent on one girl. I wish that could be made clear to Abby and Melissa, instead of reverting to high school "everyone's just jealous".
    Kiz likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

YEP that is who got the part!

Didn't Melissa's boyfriend lend Abby money to keep her studio in business? That could be why Maddie gets the extra Abby time.

On a side note since the forum isn't up anymore; have any of you been watching Toodlers & Tiaras? Apparently one of the former contestants they followed is getting her own spin-off. It isn't Eden or Mackenzie! I thought at first a 1 time special...nope a full on series! I blocked TLC from my cable box. I will miss What Not To Wear but that is it!
    Last edited by PA Snow Bunny; 07-19-2012 at 09:55 AM.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread